Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando / Mercanery DPS desperately need a buff since 6.1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Commando / Mercanery DPS desperately need a buff since 6.1.2

Ansalem
11.02.2020 , 09:02 AM | #11
Yeah looking at parsely after the latest patch and the top arsenal merc dummy parse is just barely over 22k while the overall leaders are filled with maras/sents, sins/shadows, and gunslingers/snipers. If you look at overall leaders the highest arsenal parse is 2.5k behind the top. The highest IO parse is still 1.3k behind. So there is a huge gap between the top parses and merc dps. I also find it funny that the top merc parses are IO but using apex predator set with altered rotation replacing unload with 2 power shots and that it's doing 1.2k more than the top arsenal parse. It's so bad that I'm running into problems finding groups because people don't want to bring arsenal mercs to raids.
<Death and Taxes>

Star Forge
Döminiön dps arsenal

Randor
11.18.2020 , 08:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ansalem View Post
it's so bad that i'm running into problems finding groups because people don't want to bring arsenal mercs to raids.
^^^^^this.
I AM RANDOR

ASBESTOS

Ansalem
11.19.2020 , 07:29 AM | #13
Yeah I'm now raiding on my sniper and slinger instead. Only get to bring my merc to fights like apex where I can self cleanse.
<Death and Taxes>

Star Forge
Döminiön dps arsenal

mike_carton
11.21.2020 , 01:11 AM | #14
Thank you Weiser_Philosoph.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).