Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

11.23.2012 , 12:11 PM | #11
as carnage spec, it makes scoring in huttball amazing. Especially if you can chain 2 of em in a row. Oh boy that's just too much fun!

12.02.2012 , 10:08 AM | #12
2 carnage marauders spamming pred in huttball makes life much easier =).

It's a very usefull utility ability, one of the few reasons why people bring maras instead of juggs, which can bring taunts, guards, ally leaps, force push, etc.
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> Shadowlands
Aluviann Jedi Sentinel <Triumph> Shadowlands (Retired until sents/maras git gud again)

12.05.2012 , 03:27 PM | #13
What is the range on it though? Like can i pop it comming out of the cloner seeing that my teamates have the ball way at the other end and are trying to score? or is therea range to it. I ask because i notice that when i pop it not all team mates show the visual effect.

Same question to the damage buff. There is no range description in the tooltip so i assume all you have to do is be in the group to get the buff......

12.05.2012 , 03:49 PM | #14
I want to guess it's 30m circle around you, whatever the range I think it's the same as class buffs and alike. What I usually do, is look at the ops frame to see how many teammates names are brighter than the rest. Those that are dull I believe are out of range where those that brighter are within your range.

I don't know if that's the official answer or not but that's what I have been doing. I do know for certain you cannot be on one side of the map and use Predation on teammates. VS is probably one where you can try and get everyone on both doors but you need to move as close to the middle divider as possible.