Shae Vizla & Torian

bluehufsa

In the BH story, you get to meet,hunt and (if you want) kill Jicoln Cadera, Torian's father. But there is no clue about the mother so i was thinking.. what if Shae Vizla is Torian's biological mother? Think about it.. in the chapter " Mandalore's revenge", Shae seems to care deeply about him since she says " return safely.. both of you" - or something like that. Furthermore, she is verbally bashing Khomo Fett several times during the same chapter, but never Torian. Another clue is the fact that she agreed to let him volunteer for the most dangerous mission - this sounds like " go and make me proud, son " to me.

Your opinions, please? Thank you!

In the BH story, you get to meet,hunt and (if you want) kill Jicoln Cadera, Torian's father. But there is no clue about the mother so i was thinking.. what if Shae Vizla is Torian's biological mother? Think about it.. in the chapter " Mandalore's revenge", Shae seems to care deeply about him since she says " return safely.. both of you" - or something like that. Furthermore, she is verbally bashing Khomo Fett several times during the same chapter, but never Torian. Another clue is the fact that she agreed to let him volunteer for the most dangerous mission - this sounds like " go and make me proud, son " to me.

Your opinions, please? Thank you!

It might be the case. I'm only bringing this up because it was revealed off screen that Elara is Killran's daughter. :D

It might be the case. I'm only bringing this up because it was revealed off screen that Elara is Killran's daughter. :D

No she isn't. Elara's dad is (or was) the guy on the Fleet who gives Agents their mission to go to their Advanced Class Training person... of course that was before 5.0 when we had the base class until level 10.

No she isn't. Elara's dad is (or was) the guy on the Fleet who gives Agents their mission to go to their Advanced Class Training person... of course that was before 5.0 when we had the base class until level 10.

^This.

Also, I would hope if Killran was the father of any companion, then he'd at least mention it, when you ran with him. :p

I think that's a stretch but you never know with Star Wars :p as far as Shae criticizing Komo and not Torian...well Komo was acting like a retarded arse-clown and Torian was acting normal and level headed. Edited by Nefla

I think that's a stretch but you never know with Star Wars :p as far as Shae criticizing Komo and not Torian...well Komo was acting like a retarded arse-clown and Torian was acting normal and level headed.

I just wish there was more background story for Khomo Fett. He acts like he has nothing to lose, there should be something to explain his attitude- for example the loss of his entire family in battles with Zakuul forces.

If Torian were the offspring of Shae then he would have renounced his clan Cadera heritage and gone with representing clan Vizla.

Plus, do you remember what Jicoln looked like? No WAY he would attract the Mandalorian Goddess that is Shae Vizla!

Although, Torian's mother must have been a pretty girl since Torian obviously did not get his good looks from his father.

If Torian were the offspring of Shae then he would have renounced his clan Cadera heritage and gone with representing clan Vizla.

Plus, do you remember what Jicoln looked like? No WAY he would attract the Mandalorian Goddess that is Shae Vizla!

Although, Torian's mother must have been a pretty girl since Torian obviously did not get his good looks from his father.

She's a mando, so looks likely don't matter. Also, he's older. He's what older Torian would have looked like, if he hadn't died on Odessa.

Maybe Torian didn't knew Shae is his mother? Classic story, young woman in love with an older warrior - Shae and Jicoln, but since clan Cadera had a brotherhood oath with clan Ordo ( it is revealed in the BH story) , maybe Jicoln wasn't allowed to marry a Vizla girl, or maybe he was already married when he had a one night stand with Shae. Her father found out and forced her to give the child to the father - so Torian had no knowledge or connection whatsoever with clan Vizla and Shae.

• 3 weeks later...