Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes: Vengeance Juggernaut / Vigilance Guardian

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Class Changes: Vengeance Juggernaut / Vigilance Guardian
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Noyjitat
11.02.2017 , 04:02 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
60% is too much. No one will take it now. Are you sure that developer team is competent,? Seems not
competency went out the door along time ago with this dev team. 90% of the game updates are nerfs or "balance adjustments" or new cartel market addons. It's no wonder they dont have enough time to do a real expansion anymore or even class stories.
Spoiler

ComarIVR
11.06.2017 , 10:37 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by winky View Post
Actually, at least for me and my "rotation", yes!
Do you mind sharing what you replaced it with?

winky
11.07.2017 , 02:26 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by ComarIVR View Post
Do you mind sharing what you replaced it with?
Well, gladly!

At first, it's about priority, not actual rotation. But Based on Opener, you align your abilities to go after each other as they come off cooldown.

As you can see in this parse I have made 10270 DPS.
It could get higher if I would go for for second alacrity threshold (~1890 alacrity), but I do not like it because I like to pvp a lot

The opener is:
Precast Slam (to get at least one stack, feel free to keep using it before you pull).
Force charge -> Shatter -> Force Scream -> Impale -> Vengeful Slam -> Hew (from utility) -> Ravage ->
Sundering Assault -> Force Scream -> (1) Shatter -> Impale -> Vengeful Slam -> Ravage ->(2) Saber Throw

(1) Shatter and Impale comes at the same time out of cooldown like this. I use Shatter, because it consumes less rage (after activation), and does more DPS than Impale.

(2) Everything is on CD, so you need to use one filler. Everytime Saber throw is off cooldown use it, every second time use Vicious Slash.

Hope this helps