looking for guild at night and early mourning

vdkingpin

Just started playing again i have a few of characters round 45 to 50. And some other lower levels. Looking for a guild that has a decent amount of players late at night and early mourning because i work nights. Have mostly imp characters but would roll a pub to play with others.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey! I'm in the same boat, I have both Pub & Imp toons level 50, I'm making a new one right now just because I just came back. Let me know if you find anything, i was looking at Auzy guilds because they play at like 6AM PST which is 9PM they're local or something like that. Go ahead and Add me Nonphì (alt 141)xion. i have a funky I, so it would be Nonphixion.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

It sounds like you are both American. If you are still looking, Scar the Martyr is an Australian based pub side guild and with the time differences our prime time coincides with your late night and early morning play time. We are pve focused at, working on progression through operations and are happy to teach mechanics and help gear players up.

We run ops twice a week, in your times with would be late Tuesday night US pacific time and early morning US eastern time, (however if we had more Australian time zone players this could increase) and Saturday normal evening US times. We also run a little pvp on the side. All the usual stuff, website, team speak, guild flagship is there. Let me know what u guys think, in game on Sargg or pm here on the forums.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there!

<Womp Rat Fever> is a newly formed guild on the server (pub side). We have several veteran players and are genuinely interested in finding pub players that want to progress at our own pace in a casual and fun environment, learning and growing together without all the bs and drama that comes from elitism. We aren't recruiting simply for numbers, and want to make sure everyone meshes well and has fun together. We will be building teams for both Pve and PvP content for 3.0.

If any of that sounds like something you're into, check out our website and fill out an app, or contact one of my toons in-game and we'll have a chat.

Wookie Muff is a newly formed aussie Imperial guild created 4/11/14 (previously Biohazrd we all stopped due to lack of content after keph) looking for new or returing players as are all our players are right now since new content , focused on pve and will be keen to get pvp going again when numbers reurn Edited by Tylivis