Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Que on the Ebon Hawk. Again.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Server Que on the Ebon Hawk. Again.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vadess
08.17.2017 , 07:31 PM | #1
KEITH!!!

Help- Some of us on Ebon Hawk are trapped in a que!!

Jnaathra
08.17.2017 , 07:34 PM | #2
Yep its broke. The queue is growing, but you will never drop below number 1 in the line when you reach it.

Icykill_
08.17.2017 , 07:40 PM | #3
Wow... why does this keep happening and why hasn't a permant solution been put in place... guys you need to stop band aiding the problem.
We Need Cross Faction PvP War Zones And Skill vs Skill PvP
What's Your Bolster LvL Preference
http://www.strawpoll.me/13644464/

Minerva
08.17.2017 , 07:43 PM | #4
I love how I come back to the game, sub and day 2 of being back I'm waiting to get logged in. *frustrated sigh*

PS other people are complaining their outfits are gone from outfit designer
-Mina

EricMusco
08.17.2017 , 07:44 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is looking into the queue that is on Ebon Hawk right now. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

vadess
08.17.2017 , 07:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post
Wow... why does this keep happening and why hasn't a permant solution been put in place... guys you need to stop band aiding the problem.
I wish I knew.

raverbane
08.17.2017 , 07:52 PM | #7
Yep. Stuck in the DMV line, as well. Why is this happening over and over again?

Manathayria
08.17.2017 , 07:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is looking into the queue that is on Ebon Hawk right now. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
*ahem*

SERVER NO WORKY WHY SERVER NO WORKY!???!!!11!1!?/!!111!????

Sorry. I couldn't resist. I couldn't put in the ticket with this at my last job before I changed duty stations and felt the need to do it here for those in IT.

I have both of my accounts at 75% on the loading screen at the moment. I'm hopeful this isn't because the rats powering the servers died but I'm assuming it is.

The outfits are currently all gone from outfit designer for me (or were when I was in game) and it's now just not letting me in (loading screen) and everyone in TS and discord with me that have made the mistake of zoning or logging are finding themselves caught in the trap of not being able to get in as they're in a que that isn't moving.

masterceil
08.17.2017 , 07:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Why now? We're tryna do a Commander Run here
Appreciate the help/snark in the above post? Click here to help me out!
~{ Celestial Argonauts }~
~{ Celestial Dreadnauts }~

Icykill_
08.17.2017 , 07:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Manathayria View Post
*ahem*

SERVER NO WORKY WHY SERVER NO WORKY!???!!!11!1!?/!!111!????

Sorry. I couldn't resist. I couldn't put in the ticket with this at my last job before I changed duty stations and felt the need to do it here for those in IT.

I have both of my accounts at 75% on the loading screen at the moment. I'm hopeful this isn't because the rats powering the servers died but I'm assuming it is.

The outfits are currently all gone from outfit designer for me (or were when I was in game) and it's now just not letting me in (loading screen) and everyone in TS and discord with me that have made the mistake of zoning or logging are finding themselves caught in the trap of not being able to get in as they're in a que that isn't moving.
They should probably log out then because it's possible there will be a roll back and they'll lose what ever progress they make.
We Need Cross Faction PvP War Zones And Skill vs Skill PvP
What's Your Bolster LvL Preference
http://www.strawpoll.me/13644464/