4 man heroic on low lvl planets

Flashpoints are currently far easier than simple group quests. When you get to around level 20 they are so hard that you need a decently composed group of 4 players to beat them.

They need to at least be the same difficulty as Flashpoints.

OMG seriously there is someone who wants to nerf an heroic quests!?! If it said heroic it should feel heroic. They seriously dont need to nerf anything. If they come to the table to discuss anything nerfing shouldn't even be on the list. What ever happened to dedication wanting to do somethin difficult and walk away from it going did you just f'ing see that! Feeling like you just got the winning point in a tied game. I dont know about the rest of you but thats a awesome feeling. My suggestion is if its too hard and you really dont want to take the time and effort to figure out the tactics to make it work for you and win it then dont do it.

If the game is to hard on regular then maybe you need to practice more with it or hey if you just cant pull yourself to do that then just play a different game. Play wow super easy to level, they hand you gear on a silver platter there "heroic instances" are easy 3 pulls, fight a tank and spank boss collect your loot. Thats why i came to try this game out iam tired of a super easy bring your kids to the raid kinda game.

Edited by morganlion

I disagree. I think the difficulty level is fine-tuned. You need to use strategy to beat group missions at-level. It helps to have both a tank and a healer in your group. Mark targets and use focus fire. Use abilities wisely -don't hit enemies that are stunned/controlled with area damage attacks (it breaks them out of stun). You have to learn to work as a team to beat heroics -trust me, it only gets harder as you get to higher levels. Edited by MorgonKara

Flashpoints are currently far easier than simple group quests. When you get to around level 20 they are so hard that you need a decently composed group of 4 players to beat them.

They need to at least be the same difficulty as Flashpoints.

I agree, please make Flashpoints harder.

unless these were made significantly harder then they were in beta I did every quest i could find 1-30 on both an inquisitor and a consular and found most heroic quests and flashpoints to be a bit too easy with a four man group and duo'd or three manned most of them making any of them easier than they were in Beta would make them quite simple to solo

I spent a good 2 hours today doing a 4-man heroic with just one other guy, I died at least 6 times and the guy I was with almost broke the profanity filter.

However when we finally killed the boss I don't think I've ever felt so accomplished. So yeah, keep the difficulty but make it a bit easier to find a group.

I have done a 4 man quest with 2 guys and me as healer (merc) without healing talents with mako on my back and was challenging.

Later i have done an other ones with full party again me as only healer without healing taletns and was easy.

Obiusly u can expect agro a bunch of mobs being a dps while tank is pullling and survive, but making the things right make these quest easy.

Fine if they want to keep them so hard they should give much better loot. Everyone should be able to agree that the difficulty to loot ratio is just wrong. Fix one or the other on these things.

They should also make the higher level ones much harder so that they all match up. Then they should make the flashpoints harder still.

Call it whatever you want the difficulties should all match up properly instead of being shoddy and all over the place. If you go into a heroic you should know what kind of difficulty you're going to face.

Fine if they want to keep them so hard they should give much better loot. Everyone should be able to agree that the difficulty to loot ratio is just wrong. Fix one or the other on these things.

They should also make the higher level ones much harder so that they all match up. Then they should make the flashpoints harder still.

Call it whatever you want the difficulties should all match up properly instead of being shoddy and all over the place. If you go into a heroic you should know what kind of difficulty you're going to face.

They give nice exp, cash, and blues (and in some cases purples) on completion, what more do you want?

Thats more bang for the buck than a flashpoint, where you might, or might not get a blue at the end.

Which 4 man heroic did you have trouble with? I did the three on Coruscant and they weren't too bad. I agree with the people who say its nice to have some stuff be a challenge. They are optional and I don't think they are difficult enough to the point that only a few people can complete them.

As far is i know there are no Heroic 4+ quests on starting planates. During the beta i only came accros Heroic 2+

If your talking about flashpoints, then you are clearly doing something wrong. During the beta flashpoints like Hammer or Elysses where so easy you could do it in a 4 man group without a healer..

I guess its possible but I find that a little hard to believe. I just ran it with 3 others and i died once during it and I was level 11.

Its definitely possible with Sith Sorcerer, and BH Merc. They both do awesome amounts of damage, and get two of the best starting companions. Khem Val is a great tank that early, and Mako, is just awesome.