Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you? Seriously?

If you pre-ordered RotHC you got a Markrin Seedling pet, a Scourge of the Hutts title, a Dr Oggrurobb statue so you can train your skills anywhere you like, all on every character you make now and in the future.

In addition you got early access to the content which you have been playing for the last six months.

And now because they've decided to give away this old, out of date DLC you have the gall to come on here and whine "I want, I want"?!?!

:(

Grow up.

Shhhhhh! You are logical and making too much sense. You are ruining it for us who want to be entitled to things that we don't deserve so we make noise and whine to make it look like as if we are right!

Edited by znihilist

hehe So now they are reskinning trailers.

Why not? They own the copyright. :D

My granddaughter does the same thing. She makes a drawing.. then prints copies.. then uses crayons to skin the finished version of her art. :) Clever. Patrick Nagel does it with his lithos of his original art too. Nagel is clever too. :D

Edited by Andryah

Shhhhhh! You are logical and making too much sense. You are ruining it for us who want to be entitled to things that we don't deserve so we make noise and whine to make it look like as if we are right!

And don't forget to start making vague, unsupportable claims that the law is being broken.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Why not? They own the copyright. :D

My granddaughter does the same thing. She makes a drawing.. then prints copies.. then uses crayons to skin the finished version of her art. :) Clever. Patrick Nagel does it with his lithos of his original art too. Nagel is clever too. :D

You're right, it's exactly the same.

Edited by Benfynyn

The people who pre-ordered RotHC, will we get any CC?

No man, we will not. Because the last time they wanted to give us long time subscribers cartel coins as an appreciation, they were absolutely steamrolled. People wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles. Something unique just for us. Not CC. This time, they are giving us a title as a thank you for purchasing ROTHC back then. That's how it is.

No man, we will not. Because the last time they wanted to give us long time subscribers cartel coins as an appreciation, they were absolutely steamrolled. People wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles. Something unique just for us. Not CC. This time, they are giving us a title as a thank you for purchasing ROTHC back then. That's how it is.

Yes last time they give us CC and people cried that they wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles, this time they give us a title and people cry that they want CC. You can never please some people, if BW had give us both then they would be mad because they want a mount too.

Edited by VedaRa

Yes last time they give us CC and people cried that they wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles, this time they give us a title and people cry that they want CC. You can never please some people, if BW had give us both then they would be mad because they want a mount too.

So! Give us CC and items! :eek::D

And again new player get something valuable, old and loyal player nothing.

Two promotions, two fails for loyal players.

I have played since beta, never stop:

and i will not get anything for Makeb, anything for this and yes i did not get 1k CC for buying the CE some days ago, because the offer is ended.

I'm "happy" to by a loyal player... very happy... <---- sarcasm

And again new player get something valuable, old and loyal player nothing.

Two promotions, two fails for loyal players.

I have played since beta, never stop:

and i will not get anything for Makeb, anything for this and yes i did not get 1k CC for buying the CE some days ago, because the offer is ended.

I'm "happy" to by a loyal player... very happy... <---- sarcasm

Current subs get a pet and a mount. but, ignoring that to B**** and complain is always more important, isn't it?

You don't have to be a current sub to get the mount and pet.. you just have to start now... but this is getting ridiculous.. now people that start get free coins in addition to people that just bought the expansion yet people who has owned it for a while don't get any. A title is not worth 1000 coins

Giving it a second read apparently anyone who owns the expansion gets the title.. you don't even have to have owned it prior to this month.. so people who already owned it don't get anything different then someone who just started yesterday.. in fact they get less

Edited by Tenebram

Debate blah blah blah free this sub this oh well. My point of view is its messed up to put it lightly but really not what I concerned about these days. Now this on the other hand http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20130912. Now Bioware you understand, now for love of everything that is holy of pvp, give me back my dang world pvp so I can this in the game. Oh and a trooper blasting a hole through a wall, to make a path, ah if only I could :D

You don't have to be a current sub to get the mount and pet.. you just have to start now... but this is getting ridiculous.. now people that start get free coins in addition to people that just bought the expansion yet people who has owned it for a while don't get any. A title is not worth 1000 coins

Giving it a second read apparently anyone who owns the expansion gets the title.. you don't even have to have owned it prior to this month.. so people who already owned it don't get anything different then someone who just started yesterday.. in fact they get less

They've been able to play it as long as they owned it. You've had your cake, now you want to eat it? I will agree the people who bought it just before the cut-off date are getting a bit shafted. The reward should have tapered of gradually rather then being all or nothing.

They've been able to play it as long as they owned it. You've had your cake, now you want to eat it? I will agree the people who bought it just before the cut-off date are getting a bit shafted. The reward should have tapered of gradually rather then being all or nothing.

The difference is we had to pay for our cake. They are getting it free. Its a slap in the face for people who have had the hutt cartel for a mere 4 1/2 months and paid for it to boot. Personally they can take their title and shove it up their arse. If this is the way they treat their subscribers then man its no wonder they are losing subscribers...my acct runs out on 10/28/13 and I think I am going to let it do that. Not worth it if they are going to slap us in the face like this....

Same. So do we get the new speeder, 500 coins and other goodies?

It says beginning September 12th, not 11th, so I doubt you guys are eligible for the 500 coins if the 11th is when you resubbed. You should get the speeder and pet though.

Edited by Solloby

Same. So do we get the new speeder, 500 coins and other goodies?

From reading the description, yes. I doubt it'll happen immediately, though, they'll probably roll it out in October, but maybe sooner.

It says beginning September 12th, not 11th, so I doubt you guys are eligible for the 500 coins if the 11th is when you resubbed. You should get the speeder and pet though.

That might be true, but who knows.

Edited by chuixupu

Okay, where can I buy the props they used in this video?!? Name your price, Bioware. (or whatever advertising company made this).

You could try Ultrasabers for lightsabers, and perhaps the 501st for blasters/armour.

On a related note, I'd really love to see a behind-the-scenes for this ad. :jawa_wink:

Edited by Cessna_X