GAH ! How do i Defeat Vaylin’s Spirit as Sniper ? please

-Niasha-

Ya i know how it sounds ... but i cant "insert curse word" kill her.

I run out of hitpoints usual before a 4th healing cloud spawns. Easy tried over 10 times, and my anger manegement aint working anymore ! :p

I did it first try on my other char (BH tank) , so im honestly about to give up and thinking about skipping over it by starting inflection point quest. Even tho i would prefer own story choise. Unless someone has a trick for the fight maybe ?

Yes iam in melee range even tho i am ranged.

Yes iam towards the wall when she knockbacks.

Yes i have also tried run outside instead (result she jump into me and hurt me alot more then just taking the hit)

Yes i interrupt her "force slam" ability.

Yes i tried hit Vaylin with healing cloud instead (result i die before 3 cloud apears, one time even before 2nd lol)

I did read the guides ! AND im still dying every single time using all defencive abilities because the healing cloud dont spawn fast enough it seems. She basicly just melee's me to death.

And im even freaking lvl 72 , i dont have the healing spirit from holocron. Gear rating 216 which i have from gear i found doing the story chapters and reward boxes. So should be possible right ? i mean lvl 75 did not exist back then !

I did have healing spirit on my bounty hunter and fight was super easy. Proberly because i was tank aswell. I even used clouds to hurt Vaylin. Being a nice person on sniper really seem to screw me over since i dont get a healer.

Ya i know how it sounds ... but i cant "insert curse word" kill her.

I run out of hitpoints usual before a 4th healing cloud spawns. Easy tried over 10 times, and my anger manegement aint working anymore ! :p

I did it first try on my other char (BH tank) , so im honestly about to give up and thinking about skipping over it by starting inflection point quest. Even tho i would prefer own story choise. Unless someone has a trick for the fight maybe ?

Yes iam in melee range even tho i am ranged.

Yes iam towards the wall when she knockbacks.

Yes i have also tried run outside instead (result she jump into me and hurt me alot more then just taking the hit)

Yes i interrupt her "force slam" ability.

Yes i tried hit Vaylin with healing cloud instead (result i die before 3 cloud apears, one time even before 2nd lol)

I did read the guides ! AND im still dying every single time using all defencive abilities because the healing cloud dont spawn fast enough it seems. She basicly just melee's me to death.

And im even freaking lvl 72 , i dont have the healing spirit from holocron. Gear rating 216 which i have from gear i found doing the story chapters and reward boxes. So should be possible right ? i mean lvl 75 did not exist back then !

I did have healing spirit on my bounty hunter and fight was super easy. Proberly because i was tank aswell. I even used clouds to hurt Vaylin. Being a nice person on sniper really seem to screw me over since i dont get a healer.

If you're on the star forge server i can come help you with that fight

If you're on the star forge server i can come help you with that fight

Hi there

Thanks for reply. I play on Europe Server (Darth Malgus) so that wont work.

However i didtn know i could take other player with me into these. I thought they were solo, like some flash points lol.

So now i will just get help from a healer player if you can just do that :)

what spec are you in? Virulence, Marksman, or Engineering?

If your having issues and in Marksman, try one of the other specs. Engineering, and Virulence are more mobile, but you'll have to be more careful with the reflect damage mechanic.

I actually fight her more at the bottom of the stairs, when she drops the huge circle that will knock you back, just use your covered escape and get out of it.

Edited by Toraak