imperial agent join rep side theron shan comment

Hefaiston

wondering if theron shan has any changed dialogue if you join the republic at the end of act 3

Sadly no :( not even during the Nathema Consipracy when Shara mentions that you'd been working undercover for the Republic right in front of Theron and Lana, neither says anything at any point about it.

Sadly no :( not even during the Nathema Consipracy when Shara mentions that you'd been working undercover for the Republic right in front of Theron and Lana, neither says anything at any point about it.

I know that was awful and a really bad missed opportunity. Even in Shadow of Revan the agent doesn't have any discussion with Theron and especially

if you played a double agent working for Kothe at the end of Ch. 3.

I get that you can hand wave it as being under cover but I think if you are romancing him, you are sharing information about each other. I think it could have been brought up like Theron's suspicious even and your character could be like "no....I don't know what your talking about" kind of thing. Something would have been nice. But yeah by the time Nathema rolls around you have a solid relationship with both Lana and Theron (whether you romance or not) and they should have had something to say.

I know that was awful and a really bad missed opportunity. Even in Shadow of Revan the agent doesn't have any discussion with Theron and especially

if you played a double agent working for Kothe at the end of Ch. 3.

I get that you can hand wave it as being under cover but I think if you are romancing him, you are sharing information about each other. I think it could have been brought up like Theron's suspicious even and your character could be like "no....I don't know what your talking about" kind of thing. Something would have been nice. But yeah by the time Nathema rolls around you have a solid relationship with both Lana and Theron (whether you romance or not) and they should have had something to say.

Yeah to me it's especially jarring on Ziost when everyone is keeping secrets from and distrusting each other you can't be like "we're on the same side" to Theron. Another thing I was super disappointed about was meeting Theron's dad if you romance him as a sith or agent (or maybe a positive reaction if you're a trooper). I had hoped for SOME kind of reaction but nope.

• 2 weeks later...
I know that was awful and a really bad missed opportunity. Even in Shadow of Revan the agent doesn't have any discussion with Theron

But at least there's a short exclusive cutscene for defected Agents in SOR. KOTFEET had NOTHING. Even in Chapter 2, in which Valkorion reads your mind and defected Agents should be placed within Coruscant dream instead of Dromund Kaas (which was already created for Rep chars)...

Edited by Pietrastor

But at least there's a short exclusive cutscene for defected Agents in SOR. KOTFEET had NOTHING. Even in Chapter 2, in which Valkorion reads your mind and defected Agents should be placed within Coruscant dream instead of Dromund Kaas (which was already created for Rep chars)...

Agreed about that too, it was awesome to see that scene at the end of Yavin 4 but after that your double agent status is just forgotten about it seems :( After you form the alliance and break away from your original faction, you should have been able to tell your people "btw I was a Republic agent all along" if you wanted to.

Actually, in Revan =) , if you Don't do what Lana asks in the Rakata fp, Theron starts to suspect because he says.."that isn't really imperial" then later ( when you have a romance started) near the end he tells you to be careful, not the speech about being enemies plus he mentions how cunning Lana is ( not right wording but you know what i mean) . Then of course the communication with Ardon. So they kind of covered it. As to Valcorian, if you really think about it... your character has never even seen Coruscant, it would have had less impact. Valcorian wants to manipulate you, choosing something with no visual meaning would be like telling how sweet an apple is , even if we had never seen or tasted it before..basically a moot point with no meaning. Even more so if you toon is chiss and didn't grow up in either area...at least they have a frame of reference with the empire. The republic is an idea..or ideal more then a place, as conveyed by Ardon. In terms of chiss agents, they know ( being aliens ) they are considered second class citizens and if not careful just as apt to be enslaved as any other species. Also, every agent knows , the sith would be willing to destroy the republic through any means necessary and that no cost is to great. (The republic's attempted genocide in the original war is a major motivator after all) :(

Actually, in Revan =) , if you Don't do what Lana asks in the Rakata fp, Theron starts to suspect because he says.."that isn't really imperial" then later ( when you have a romance started) near the end he tells you to be careful, not the speech about being enemies plus he mentions how cunning Lana is ( not right wording but you know what i mean) . Then of course the communication with Ardon. So they kind of covered it. As to Valcorian, if you really think about it... your character has never even seen Coruscant, it would have had less impact. Valcorian wants to manipulate you, choosing something with no visual meaning would be like telling how sweet an apple is , even if we had never seen or tasted it before..basically a moot point with no meaning. Even more so if you toon is chiss and didn't grow up in either area...at least they have a frame of reference with the empire. The republic is an idea..or ideal more then a place, as conveyed by Ardon. In terms of chiss agents, they know ( being aliens ) they are considered second class citizens and if not careful just as apt to be enslaved as any other species. Also, every agent knows , the sith would be willing to destroy the republic through any means necessary and that no cost is to great. (The republic's attempted genocide in the original war is a major motivator after all) :(

Whaa?! I went against Lana on Rakata Prime and all Theron said when he came back was "hey there you go, nice work-for...you know, being imperial and all" and on Yavin he gave the the same "she's something that Lana, one to watch...or maybe watch out for" and when my character replied with "she's a slippery one" Theron said the be careful thing. Did my game miss a flag or something on Rakata prime? D:

Whaa?! I went against Lana on Rakata Prime and all Theron said when he came back was "hey there you go, nice work-for...you know, being imperial and all" and on Yavin he gave the the same "she's something that Lana, one to watch...or maybe watch out for" and when my character replied with "she's a slippery one" Theron said the be careful thing. Did my game miss a flag or something on Rakata prime? D:

That's what he said to my agent. In fact, he said that to any imperial character I ran through so I don't think it was agent exclusive. :(

I didn't see anything suggesting that Theron had an idea she was a double agent.

During Nathema Conspiracy though when Marcus Trant is ranting that we stole Theron from the SIS, I could never understand why Theron just stands there saying nothing at all. You would think that could have been an opportunity for some dialog from him about his old boss. Or if you are the double agent and Shara is there, Theron still doesn't have any light bulbs going off. It's just assumed that our characters have already discussed our past with him - off camera.

That's what he said to my agent. In fact, he said that to any imperial character I ran through so I don't think it was agent exclusive. :(

I didn't see anything suggesting that Theron had an idea she was a double agent.

During Nathema Conspiracy though when Marcus Trant is ranting that we stole Theron from the SIS, I could never understand why Theron just stands there saying nothing at all. You would think that could have been an opportunity for some dialog from him about his old boss. Or if you are the double agent and Shara is there, Theron still doesn't have any light bulbs going off. It's just assumed that our characters have already discussed our past with him - off camera.

Yeah same here, it's the same on all my imperal characters :(

and yeah I agree with your spoiler. It was such a huge missed opportunity, Lana and Theron should have had something to say.