Petition to remove all group content from the game!

DreadtechSavant

That's right.... only joking but so many are making threads with petition and demands that it just .....?

Well you get the point.

ummm … Only if we get an Auto-Play/win button. Mash the magic button .. and everything is done automatically. This would include all stories, crafting, gear grinding, FP's and daily heroics and OPs.

Yeah.. just kidding as well !!

Nice shot !! Had to laugh !

;)

Edited by OlBuzzard

Petition to not allow petitions to be petitioned!

The Forum Guidelines got you covered.

https://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

Forum Guidelines

The following guidelines will help promote a user-friendly environment for everyone using the Service:

Petition posts are frowned on. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil and informed fashion

From this I gather that ever forum petition post should be locked with a mod post that reads:

Your petition has been read, it has been measured, and we :( upon it.

That's right.... only joking but so many are making threads with petition and demands that it just .....?

Well you get the point.

What point is that? the whole thread is misleading and doesn't have anything constructive about. so what point is it you are trying to make? :p

Edited by Celise

OP's jab at entitled players making demands is entertaining only insofar that OP has his own entitlement complex, he just doesn't call it a petition.

You really can not help but lie can you. A player giving an opinion in a thread is not entitlement. If it were every post here in every single thread is that. Player stating there opinion is not the same as making petitions, demands that change the game for everyone else regardless of who/how many want it just to benefit themselves and there play-style.

I have never once made a petition other than this one which clearly was in gest, never once I started a thread with any demands. :p

Edited by DreadtechSavant

You really can not help but lie can you. A player giving an opinion in a thread is not entitlement. If it were every post here in every single thread is that. Player stating there opinion is not the same as making petitions, demands that change the game for everyone else regardless of who/how many want it just to benefit themselves and there play-style.

I have never once made a petition other than this one which clearly was in gest, never once I started a thread with any demands. :p

Demanding that BW give away free server character slots is not merely giving one's opinions. You really have this weird thing about people 'lying'.

Demanding that BW give away free server character slots is not merely giving one's opinions. You really have this weird thing about people 'lying'.

Wrong yet again, First did not start that thread, Second I did not demand anything, I just agreed with the OP and gave my reasons as to why. As said you just lie time and time again. Third if someone has brought something of BW, then BW removes it, asking for it back is not entitlement. Entitlement as banded around these forums is someone who has not earned, paid for or quailed for but expects it anyway. Well I paid for my characters slots as did the OP. Yes so did you, but if you are ok with BW removing yours, that's up to you its your account.

Starting a petition or demanding changes that suit your play-style over other players or more often at the expense of other player is entitlement. As said in the terms that entitled is banded around these forums. You certainly voiced your opinion in supporting enough of them. Yet you then say others (me in this case) have an entailment complex. Well then so do you.

As for the other thread you got court out in a lie, you claimed you were FORCED to do something (deleting characters) which you were not. You chose to. So yea you lied!

You may of decided to delete characters yourself for whatever reason and be fine with that, or as close to being OK with it that you did it. you don't get too make that decision for other players.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

You're right, you didn't make that other thread - you just white knighted hard for the OP [who stopped posting] and made lunatic accusations about me, in doing so leveling the same stupid assumptions at me that others had leveled against the OP. It was not my choice to remove those characters. I was invested in them and wanted to keep them. JUST LIKE THE GUY YOU WERE DEFENDING. It makes no difference whether I played them or not, again, just like the other guy.

Congrats, I've never had to /ignore anyone before.

Edited by Ardrossan