Returning Player! Looking for Friends / Guild!

JWagner

Hello everyone!

I have a bunch of alts on Satele Shan, but am returning to the game to make a fresh start on Star Forge!

I am going to start with a SITH MARAUDER, hopefully later tonight (depending on patch updates and such).

Anyone got any guilds they can recommend on this server for the Empire? Or looking to level an alt or hang out as I begin my new adventure?

I have played each story, with most making it to at least KOTFE, and one one each side making it to the latest content. (I still have to complete Onslaught because I just finally renewed by subscription!) However, I want to go back in time to a calmer time, when the story was new, and begin my adventures again.

Looking forward to seeing you all! :D

Hello everyone!

I have a bunch of alts on Satele Shan, but am returning to the game to make a fresh start on Star Forge!

I am going to start with a SITH MARAUDER, hopefully later tonight (depending on patch updates and such).

Anyone got any guilds they can recommend on this server for the Empire? Or looking to level an alt or hang out as I begin my new adventure?

I have played each story, with most making it to at least KOTFE, and one one each side making it to the latest content. (I still have to complete Onslaught because I just finally renewed by subscription!) However, I want to go back in time to a calmer time, when the story was new, and begin my adventures again.

hi there, you might want to check out our thread sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK to SWTOR :D