Differnce in armor(warzone commendations)

tstarma

Centurion armor is tier 1. It comes from Centurion commendations, which come from those PvP bags or from dailies/weeklies.

Champion armor is tier 2. You can get the tokens to buy them from the same bags as the Centurion commendations, or you can get tokens for them from the Valor Rank 60 bags from dailies/weeklies.

Battlemaster armor is tier 3, and as far as I can tell only comes from the Valor Rank 60 bag tokens, and implants/earpieces come from Warzone/Mercenary commendations.

There are PvE sets, and you can find them on the Fleet in the Supplies section (Southeast section for Republic, not sure about Imp).

They're called Tionese (tier 1), Columi (tier 2), and Rakata (tier 3).

Edit - The difference between the tiers is simply higher stats and armor/weapon ratings. The higher the tier, the better the piece.

Edited by Powercow

Centurion armor is tier 1. It comes from Centurion commendations, which come from those PvP bags or from dailies/weeklies.

Champion armor is tier 2. You can get the tokens to buy them from the same bags as the Centurion commendations, or you can get tokens for them from the Valor Rank 60 bags from dailies/weeklies.

Battlemaster armor is tier 3, and as far as I can tell only comes from the Valor Rank 60 bag tokens, and implants/earpieces come from Warzone/Mercenary commendations.

There are PvE sets, and you can find them on the Fleet in the Supplies section (Southeast section for Republic, not sure about Imp).

They're called Tionese (tier 1), Columi (tier 2), and Rakata (tier 3).

Edit - The difference between the tiers is simply higher stats and armor/weapon ratings. The higher the tier, the better the piece.

TYVM I appreciate it