Fix grappel and speed boosts through fire in pvp

Bloodtau

For days it hasn't worked properly. doesn't pull anything anymore, way to make an entire advanced class useless in pvp. On the other side of the coins, the op classes get massive 7 second stuns, aoe controls and the ability to RUN THROUGH FIRE with out taking ANY damage. Seriously, get this game balanced or it will become the next warhammer online, that is exactly what made that game begin downhill.

You realize some classes have abilities to make them immune to CC for a certain period of time, right?

I've noticed, the exact same classes with the mass amount of CC and the anti fire speed boosts. The classes need balancing.

As a tank powertech i'm pretty useless in pvp, die as fast as every one else and no one heals me anyway. I can't exactly pve as a tank then re-spec as a dps when I want to pvp (not that a powertech dps is any better anyway) as after a while it costs a boat load each re spec. I'm paying for this game, I want the option to re spec what I want to play whenever I feel like it.

I've noticed, the exact same classes with the mass amount of CC and the anti fire speed boosts. The classes need balancing.

As a tank powertech i'm pretty useless in pvp, die as fast as every one else and no one heals me anyway. I can't exactly pve as a tank then re-spec as a dps when I want to pvp (not that a powertech dps is any better anyway) as after a while it costs a boat load each re spec. I'm paying for this game, I want the option to re spec what I want to play whenever I feel like it.

As a level 49 powertech i have only had success with the dps tree in pvp, i average out at about 200,000 damage done and more kills than deaths even when we are losing and i'm a monster in 1v1 combat.

While grappel may bug out sometimes it's not completely undependable, i think this is mostly a L2P issue.

As for boosting through fire, I dont see the problem not exactly like it's gamebreaking.

As a level 49 powertech i have only had success with the dps tree in pvp, i average out at about 200,000 damage done and more kills than deaths even when we are losing and i'm a monster in 1v1 combat.

While grappel may bug out sometimes it's not completely undependable, i think this is mostly a L2P issue.

As for boosting through fire, I dont see the problem not exactly like it's gamebreaking.

Killing and damage is NOT the way to win in the warzones. You can come top but have done crap in a map (letting points get capped, stopping people planting bombs). We NEED controls. pure damage is laughable if you can't function around the mechanics properly.

The biggest obstacles in Huttball is fire, why have them if people can just run through them? Take them away completely, or allow ALL classes to run through them.