Champion Bags and Centurion Commendations.

BrolleunHunter

Just hit 50 myself, had 1000 merc and 1000 wz ready to go... bought 5 bags, and got one unassembled relic, and 13 centurion coms. So i alt tabbed and unsubscribed. TERRIBLE system.

I've opened 12 bags and gotten 4 relics, bummer cause companions can't even use them lol.

Just hit 50 myself, had 1000 merc and 1000 wz ready to go... bought 5 bags, and got one unassembled relic, and 13 centurion coms. So i alt tabbed and unsubscribed. TERRIBLE system.

You are smarter than me. I been working on battlemaster commendations. So far, 4 commendations out of 24 bags since 1.1 patch.

But at least I do not worry about duplicates anymore........

Not sure why you're complaining about a 1:5 ratio, that's pretty awesome to me. Try opening 36 champion bags back to back and getting 4 boots and 4 relics. Weeks of saving to only get boots and relic, which of only 1 pair of boots can be used. And only 2 of the relics can be used, the rest was a complete waste.

So roughly 3 weeks worth of saving and grinding for 3 items, yeah the system sucks snot rockets!

Not sure why you're complaining about a 1:5 ratio, that's pretty awesome to me. Try opening 36 champion bags back to back and getting 4 boots and 4 relics. Weeks of saving to only get boots and relic, which of only 1 pair of boots can be used. And only 2 of the relics can be used, the rest was a complete waste.

So roughly 3 weeks worth of saving and grinding for 3 items, yeah the system sucks snot rockets!

Yeah, one out of five isnt terrible, exceptt the amount of hours spent pre 50 just to get those bags suffering in busted warzones full of exploites. I could keep pounding my face on the wall hoping for random drops of gear but this time i chose the best option which is to not give this retarded company any more of my money or time.

Edited by VindictiveFX

You are smarter than me. I been working on battlemaster commendations. So far, 4 commendations out of 24 bags since 1.1 patch.

But at least I do not worry about duplicates anymore........

lol, stop complaining! :p

2 commendations here, been BM since before 1.1 and getting mah bags every day...