Force Cloak

ilovethepink

So, can you make this work with Companions? So many times I've used this if I've pulled an extra add, or pulled a group as I've ran past and the NPC's have just kept following my Companion, eventually killing it and then I have to fight them if I've not got away.

Same thing for world PvP, got a jump on a Trooper, FC'ed when he popped CD's... Get a few steps away and Elara starts shooting my Companion and he then proceeds to unstealth me and win.

Am I missing something? This's been happening throughout leveling, where NPC's have still just tunneled my companion regardless and now that I'm on the heavier PvP worlds it's so frustrating losing because of lazy AI programming.

Unfortunately this issue has been happening for a long time to a lot of people, since release. Not just for assassins either it's every stealth class with a vanish to put them out of combat, I've talked to a lot of shadows / operatives / scoundrels with exactly the same problem

sometimes it works perfectly, other times its absolutely bugged to hell, I think it's if a companion is using a channeled ability when you vanish or something, though unsure.

• 6 years later...