Scattergun Schematics gone

Knight_ch

Hi!

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't find any Scattergun Schematics. I know that they're under blaster rifles. But there are only rifles and no scatterguns. I can't buy any from the Armstech Trainer. Blaster rifles are all gone, which means I already bought all the schematics from that category. I just returned to the game after a long break. I checked several times and I don't know any of the scattergun schematics that are bought from the trainers and neither can I buy any. Anyone knows how to help?

Scatterguns were never in the "Blaster Rifle" category, as far as I remember.

These days, the weapons that say "Requires Scattergun" are all Shotguns EDIT: and they are in the "Wieldable" section. END-EDIT. (Either I never bought Armstech Scattergun schematics, or they all got deleted when 4.0 rolled around. I have none left in my Archive section, but I *can* make a bunch of Vibroswords and Electrostaffs.(1) On my Armstech.)

(1) Stuff like "Grandmaster Freelancer's Vibroblade" and "Vibroblade of Fervent Strength". They are Vibroswords, complete with Force Power, not Tech Power.

Edited by SteveTheCynic