HardMode Bugs! >.<

These bugs in the Hardmodes are really starting to frustrate me and my Guild. A few days back we were in The Boarding party. We were on the last boss and we had killed the Engineer and the Boss but the medic enraged and wiped us. So we release and find we can't get in as kill him as the boss guy counts as finishing the flashpoint so you are no longer able to enter the flashpoint any more, so we lost our chance to finish the boss and get out loot. Now tonight we were in Directive 7. We cleared the flashpoint after a horrible amount of wipes on the Bulwark boss with his nasty enrage timer. But we persevered and made it to the last boss Mentor. Now we kill all the power cores etc and the Mentors grid comes down so we can kill him but no he is still shielded and so we die. We go back in to find that now all the extra damage that comes in the last phase is now happening from the start. So we wipe again and run back in this time nothing happens but the claw comes out. No turrets nothing it wont even start. So we all exit run back and the same things happens again which leave us no choice but to reset the stupid flashpoint. Honestly I love this game but I'm sick of doing all my daily's so I have enough money to repair during Hardmode for the flashpoint to just bug out and ruin it for us. Sorry for the wall of text but I'm just so frustrated right now with the state of these flashpoints.

It's starting to get on my nerves as well. There's a ton of content that's just way too prone to bug out and ruin the whole thing.

To me it feels like we're still playing beta except now we're paying for it. It would be nice if a developer would for once focus on getting broken stuff fixed, instead of banging out new content every month. It would make the whole experience so much more enjoyable.

I just spent 3 and a half hours and 100k+ credits with Renatta in Directive 7 only to have the last boss totally bugged out making the encounter impossible to complete (Last boss' shield didnt drop as it's supposed to and when we went back in, all his mechanics seemed to be going off from start till end) After several tries we all went back out and reset the instance. The entire Flashpoint was reset and we decided it was getting too late and frustrating so we gave up.

Again, I'm begging you to put more resources into bug fixing and maybe less into developing new (Broken) content

The have said in the past they already have the next few content patches finished (or mostly done) 1.1 is a start to addressing the bugs, and while it comes far from fixing all of them and the bugs should be their number one priority, they are working on them. Well just have to hold out till then, or work on non/less buggy stuff.

Yes I know they are working to fix bugs but we just needed to vent our frustrations as we really want to get progressing as a Guild but were being cut off from the armor token and our commendations each time which just keeps holding us back. After hours in a hardmode you find out you can't even finish it not because your not good enough but because it bugs out, Just makes me think I could of spent all that time doing something else rather then banging my head against a brickwall.