So empty

Darth-M

We need to get these forums up to speed again, hopefully some of those guides were saved by their respective posters, I saved a couple just in case but I'll give them time to repost.

P.S weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can't wait to play :wea_03:

Edited by Darth-M

soooo... SI Assassin vs Operative?

I can't decide. Im screwed.

They are apparently similar except Assassin can tank and operative can heal, but assassin is sexier...

i dont know ugh

Yeah, Assassins are gonna be more melee oriented, whereas Ops will have better range. Tanks will most likely be in the highest demand if that helps. Plus we get to shoot lightning from our freaking fingers.

soooo... SI Assassin vs Operative?

I can't decide. Im screwed.

They are apparently similar except Assassin can tank and operative can heal, but assassin is sexier...

i dont know ugh

A few other differences...

- Operatives rely on their openers and stealth for their big bursts of damage (especially in pvp). Assassins can still deal their biggest damage from outside of stealth but it takes a few more attacks to build up this big damage.

- Operatives have a few more ranged options should the need arise but they lack a distance closer (thus the potential need to use one of their weaker ranged attacks in some situations). Assassins have force speed as a distance closer plus they can spec for a force pull in the tanking tree if desired.