Nadia Grell Companion Quests (NO SPOILERS)

Orlake

Just a question about Nadia, I'm about 8700/10000 affection rating with her, and ive gotten the usual dialogues/romance dialogues with her....

I've gotten up to the point where we go over how we agree to be with each other forever and ever and ever etc etc............

But is that it? I don't recall getting any companion quests from her...or at least not yet......

I'm currently level 46.

If anyone's gotten further than that, feed back will be appreciated, thanks!

I got her on 10K affection and that was pretty much it after that for me, it doesn't seem like there's anything else at all o.O...

My impression actually was that there was missions where you had to help out your companions around the world (I havent gotten my other companions up in affection at all really), though it doesn't seem to be the case with Nadia :/

yeah I was quite baffled my self.

possible spoiler so just using spoiler tag here.

So we got married and all that - GREAT.. now what ? nothing ? oh well, that was sort of dissapointing, even though I have recieved 2 mails from her since we were married and all that with a companion gift in each of the mails though im not really sure what im going to use them on as the others don't really like courting companion gifts all that much :/

You get a set of mails from her after your marriage, three so far for me. But they don't add that much to the whole plot.

So, yeah, Nadia is for you if you want a completely conflict free romance. She just loves you abjectely and that's it.

Edited by magnuskn

Well thanks for the replies guys......just feels like the romance story with Nadia seems slapped on....I mean she comes in the last 10 levels, gains affection points like there's no tomorrow if you so much as sneeze, and there is no conflict to which her character and your relationship is strengthened

:jawa_frown:

.....think I'll go start a trooper once im finished with the consular...I hear they've got a good storyline

Well thanks for the replies guys......just feels like the romance story with Nadia seems slapped on....I mean she comes in the last 10 levels, gains affection points like there's no tomorrow if you so much as sneeze, and there is no conflict to which her character and your relationship is strengthened

:jawa_frown:

.....think I'll go start a trooper once im finished with the consular...I hear they've got a good storyline

I'm leveling a Jedi Knight and, so far, Kira has been far more interesting as a love interest.

The best male-character romance stories, so im told, are Vette(sith warrior), Ashara(inquisitor), and Kira(jedi knight). I would suggest trying one of these if you found Nadia's story a lil weak.

Yeah, I agree with that. I like those three romances because there's a lot of development in them, and I don't really get that from Nadia's one. Nadia should have been introduced earlier in the game if they wanted to make her a love interest. :/

Edited by darthrihilu

• 5 weeks later...
I thought Jaessa is the romance option for the warrior?

Pretty sure they get two options if you turn her dark.

Also, Mako for BH is pretty good, a lot of build up since you have her the whole way. Nice that she is pretty useful in combat and doesn't seem as annoying with the combat emotes too.

• 4 months later...

Romance character should never come that late in the storyline. It makes no sense and takes away the build up between you and companion in storyline. Why the hell would you marry someone you hardly know?

The latest should be third companion which most class stories do.

Cons get the shaft both story and companion-wise. I love the class itself, but everything that shows its face after Tython was less than appealing. After drudging through the class quest to find out that the class's romance was what appeared to be a 13 year old girl was the final nail in the coffin.

Maybe we'll get some love in a future expansion to make up for it.