Is it possible for Revan to start new romance?

Slowpokeking

I doubt it. They shared a very strong force bond. There relationship was more than just desire. In fact I bet that Bastila would have stuck to the jedi code and never have fallen in love if Revan never became a jedi again.

Bastila got turned by Malak easily and was afraid to face Malak again after Revan redeemed her, so I doubt her will is really that strong.

Bastila got turned by Malak easily and was afraid to face Malak again after Revan redeemed her, so I doubt her will is really that strong.

Its not about will. Its about the fact that their relationship is more than just lust and desire. Revan turned her back to the light. They shared visions and emotions.

And even if it is non canon, if Bastila became Revans apprentice in the dark side ending she never tries to betray him and remains loyal unlike most sith. They didn't fall for each other just because they wanted to fall in love. Its because they shared a strong bond and couldn't resist it. I believe if it was anyone else they would have showed restraint.

Edited by Swarlesx

Its not about will. Its about the fact that their relationship is more than just lust and desire. Revan turned her back to the light. They shared visions and emotions.

And even if it is non canon, if Bastila became Revans apprentice in the dark side ending she never tries to betray him and remains loyal unlike most sith. They didn't fall for each other just because they wanted to fall in love. Its because they shared a strong bond and couldn't resist it. I believe if it was anyone else they would have showed restraint.

Sure I understand, but I doubt she could endure a lone life for 20+ years since she was turned against everything she was taught easily by Malak. It's not evil or wrong, just human's nature.

Yes... human nature... but we are talking about a Jedi. Who (as we can all see in ToR at the consular storyline) become a Jedi Master after Revan left the known space... I bet the other Masters did'nt accept her as a Jedi Master if she lives like a b**ch. Do you think that Vader wanted someone else because Padme died?

I think that it is possible for him to start a new relationship, but it would be extremely hard to him to move on from his past.

If he indeed survived events on the Foundry, I think he would be in the same emotional state as Bruce Wayne in the beggining of The Dark Knight Rises. Man full of suffering, sense of loss and guilt. He is completely alone. Everyone he knew and loved are gone. I would like to see him find new life.

BioWare should focus more on his mental and emotional side, not only how cool or powerful he is.

Meh when i see topics about revan like this, only reminds me of a wasted oportunity.

They could have done much more with the story of Revan.

Personaly i would like alot more if everything remained a mystery, only bits or clues, in the game that could hint to what Revan and exile did.

Regardless, it is knowed what happen to bastila she died with old age, with her son being supreme chancelor ( was not force sensitive) But his offspring, would be sattele. I might be skiping a generation though not sure about it.

My point is Bioware not even takes avdantage of this. shamefull, her being of the family or Revan.

But as bastilla is concerned, i think the book "Revan" mention she always waited for him, she could feel him alive sometimes trough the force, but without realy knowing for sure.

Basttila shan was a women of passions and beliefs that are not easly shaken, she and revan shared a deep bond. After everything they did, and to be married and seen as outcasts by the jedi order at the time, and being jedi them selfs, These are not kind of people who drive their lifes by those type of instincts even amoug jedi they were far from regular.

Edited by Spartanik

I think that it is possible for him to start a new relationship, but it would be extremely hard to him to move on from his past.

If he indeed survived events on the Foundry, I think he would be in the same emotional state as Bruce Wayne in the beggining of The Dark Knight Rises. Man full of suffering, sense of loss and guilt. He is completely alone. Everyone he knew and loved are gone. I would like to see him find new life.

BioWare should focus more on his mental and emotional side, not only how cool or powerful he is.

You're right about that... but "everyone gone"? I'm still waiting for something like: Satele I'M YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER-or something...just like when Luke met with Cade Skywalker. AND I understand that the TOR is about the new herose and all... but The KOTOR without Revan is like Episode IV-VI without Vader (Luke as the "new hero" just like Hero of Tython in the ToR and the others), or WoW without Arthas, and the TOR is the KOTOR3 even if u accept it or not. IT'S THE STORY ABOUT REVAN and the others who helped him... since not even Luke was able to do every thing alone!!!

Basttila shan was a women of passions and beliefs that are not easly shaken, she and revan shared a deep bond. After everything they did, and to be married and seen as outcasts by the jedi order at the time, and being jedi them selfs, These are not kind of people who drive their lifes by those type of instincts even amoug jedi they were far from regular.

Nah, she was easily turned by Malak in a week.

We dont know how long it took Malek to turn her and even so she was never fully turned.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bastila_Shan#Malak.27s_Final_Apprentice

After a duel, Shan was defeated and captured by Malak who took her to Lehon, where she rejected Malak's continued attempts to turn her. But after subjecting her to torture for a week, Malak eventually succeeded in forcing her to give in to her hate and fall to the dark side.

I remember she said it in the game, so that's quite weak in my dictionary.

My point stands that she would only ever fully turn to the darkside if Revan was at her side. There relationship doesn't revolve around the fact that they wanted a normal life or wanted to just fall in love with anyone. It was because they could not resist each other through their bond in the force. I doubt Revan or Bastila would seek to have another relationship with someone else.

My point stands that she would only ever fully turn to the darkside if Revan was at her side. There relationship doesn't revolve around the fact that they wanted a normal life or wanted to just fall in love with anyone. It was because they could not resist each other through their bond in the force. I doubt Revan or Bastila would seek to have another relationship with someone else.

Yeah their love is deep, but I doubt Bastila could endure that long since Revan never returned to her, she was passionate but not resilient.

Yes... human nature... but we are talking about a Jedi. Who (as we can all see in ToR at the consular storyline) become a Jedi Master after Revan left the known space... I bet the other Masters did'nt accept her as a Jedi Master if she lives like a b**ch. Do you think that Vader wanted someone else because Padme died?

In fact there is a comic that deals with the Vader issue, he seemed far to emotional broken by his passed love life, that he refuged to ever engage in another.

As for Bastila, it is stated in the Revan book that she become old and still think of him.

In fact there is a comic that deals with the Vader issue, he seemed far to emotional broken by his passed love life, that he refuged to ever engage in another.

As for Bastila, it is stated in the Revan book that she become old and still think of him.

Sure I believe she would not forget Revan, but at the same time she could have affair with others.

Just like Satele Shan had a son with Jace but later had romance with another guy in Threat of Peace comic.

Sure I believe she would not forget Revan, but at the same time she could have affair with others.

Just like Satele Shan had a son with Jace but later had romance with another guy in Threat of Peace comic.

Well it is possible. However, I don't see why it is relevant?

But after subjecting her to torture for a week, Malak eventually succeeded in forcing her to give in to her hate and fall to the dark side.

I remember she said it in the game, so that's quite weak in my dictionary.

Hold on a second. Holding out for a week while being tortured is weak? Let me rephrase what Wookieepedia said. Bastila was tortured for a week before she gave in. A week! And she was Malak's only project at the time. I dare say that no one on these forums would hold out for an hour of constant torture, let alone seven days.

And it's not even like her torture had any real reason behind it, apart from the act itself. Malak wasn't looking for information. Oh, sure, he could have used another apprentice after Revan so easily beheaded Darth Bandon, but I think the real reason why he tortured Bastila was because he knew it would hurt Revan. He wanted to turn Bastila to cause Revan pain.

And she held out for seven days. She's got balls of steel, if you ask me.

But, the the point of the question in the OP, sure. Revan could have found love. But, instead, he decided to find the final solution to the Sith equation. And, if he actually did survive the Foundry (I don't think he did), then it could be possible he finds love later on. There will always be that part of him that loves Bastila. And he may never love that deeply again. But, he could find someone, sure.

Edited by JacenHallis

Hold on a second. Holding out for a week while being tortured is weak? Let me rephrase what Wookieepedia said. Bastila was tortured for a week before she gave in. A week! And she was Malak's only project at the time. I dare say that no one on these forums would hold out for an hour of constant torture, let alone seven days.

And it's not even like her torture had any real reason behind it, apart from the act itself. Malak wasn't looking for information. Oh, sure, he could have used another apprentice after Revan so easily beheaded Darth Bandon, but I think the real reason why he tortured Bastila was because he knew it would hurt Revan. He wanted to turn Bastila to cause Revan pain.

And she held out for seven days. She's got balls of steel, if you ask me.

So what? Even Anakin took Palpatine 13 years to corrupt, why didn't Palpatine just lock him up and let Dooku torture him for a week? Baras was a powerful Sith as well but even Normen Karr's agent could endure all his torture then he said "BAH! I CANNOT BREAK HIM!" and had to risk his powerful apprentice to get the Ravager.

Personally I think Malak is a failure as Sith, he failed to kill or surpass his master, and his words before dying disgusted me, especially the dark side end "I AM NOTHING!" should never come out from a Sith Lord.

Malak turned Bastila to the darkside because she was an inexperienced Padawan who had yet to properly handle strong emotions. It wasn't that the torture itself that broke her, it was the fact that Malak made her realize the power that all that pain and anger gave her. Also, Malak grew stronger as he became Dark Lord of the Sith. I'm inclined to think that Malak did surpass Revan, only to be surpassed in turn by him. He does say that Revan was stronger near the end of Kotor I than he ever was as a Sith Lord.