The Star Wars label is definantly sustaining this game right now

MercArcher

but even star wars can only last so long. Drastic improvements need to be done fast to the UI, combat, and the addition of standard MMO features (combat log, target of target, macros, mouseover heals) before the star wars novelty runs is course and the game crashes.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I giggled...this is simply the most solid Mmo I have played to date..give it more than 2 days before crying that the game is going to fail...what comes in the box is not going to be what we see 1 year from now.

The story, combat and basically everything is sustaining the game for me..and I bet a couple hundred thousand others too.

So what should we play, oh grand fortune-teller? CS, WoW, Guild Wars, Rift, COD?? Because they are all "better" than this game? That's laughable.

Go trololololol somewhere else if you don't like the game.

I like the game, don't get me wrong. But it has some GAPING holes in it that need patched.

but even star wars can only last so long. Drastic improvements need to be done fast to the UI, combat, and the addition of standard MMO features (combat log, target of target, macros, mouseover heals) before the star wars novelty runs is course and the game crashes.

WoW had none of those things at launch and they didn't have the Label either. This game will be a huge success. It is for me already.

Yes, it does need some of those things you listed and they will add them at some point and time. I'm leveling a healer and I participated in a Op group for a world boss and it was difficult navigating among those frames, but I can't really complain this early on.

Jesus! The game has only been out for two days For Eff sakes. They haven't even had a chance to implement a big patch yet?

HOW ABOUT GIVING THEM SOME FRIGGEN TIME!

you 12 y/o kids and your ADD need to calm down.

WoW had none of those things at launch and they didn't have the Label either. This game will be a huge success. It is for me already.

Yes, it does need some of those things you listed and they will add them at some point and time. I'm leveling a healer and I participated in a Op group for a world boss and it was difficult navigating among those frames, but I can't really complain this early on.

I never mentioned wow, but now that you bring it up

On launch WoW had

Combat Log

Target of Target

Macros

Scaleable UI

Mouseover healing

Addons

Jesus! The game has only been out for two days For Eff sakes. They haven't even had a chance to implement a big patch yet?

Combat log, target of target, scalable UI, Customizable UI, mouseover healing

those are all things that should be included on launch. there is literally no other reason other than gross incompetence not to include them.

WoW has made MMO's mainstream which has a major draw. It attracts many immature people who think their leet. The people ************ about this launch have no idea. Go look up the history of other MMO launches. I played Ultima Online in 97....nothing will ever top that launch. WoW was a disaster at launch. You don't like it...don't play but guess what? I bet you people will because there is nothing out and wow is as dead as MJ.

Edited by superkidd

I enjoy the game, the things i don't like are:

- no target of target, targeting is a bit difficult with groups.

- sometimes the game is slow to respond (like your ability goes off 10 sec. after you click it) which usually only happens to me in pvp.

Other than those 2 things i think the game is on its way to being pretty good and those things i did mention, i'm sure will be fixed or helped out soon.

definantly = definitely

UI - it will be done in time

combat log - unnecessary

target of target - unnecessary

macros - lazy

mouseover heals - lazy

In other words, YOU don't like the game as is, so let the rest of us enjoy it.