LOL conquest....

ryniloym

I'm at work so I can't hop ingame - has anyone taken screenshots of the leaderboards I could steal?

I am wondering if what our Mr ryniloym is speaking about has to do with The True Empire. It sounded like they had a little snaffoo w/ their roster getting wiped - that might of dropped them off their leaderboard spot if all the members' points stopped counting. (via Reddit, "please send a message to either Sceviour, Anona, Rune'ty or Tigress to get reinvited to the guild.")

I'm at work so I can't hop ingame - has anyone taken screenshots of the leaderboards I could steal?

I am wondering if what our Mr ryniloym is speaking about has to do with The True Empire. It sounded like they had a little snaffoo w/ their roster getting wiped - that might of dropped them off their leaderboard spot if all the members' points stopped counting. (via Reddit, "please send a message to either Sceviour, Anona, Rune'ty or Tigress to get reinvited to the guild.")

Yeah I caught that in Imp fleet chat this morning. And still am lol. The true empire is still on the boards. At #2 below Remnants of Hope.

:D If you have some time to spare, I highly suggest reading through Mr ryniloym's post history. He's got a lot of insight into a lot of the economics and changes in SWTOR.

As for Conquests.... Notice a pattern? I certainly do. If you read between the lines, you will begin to see how my in-depth analysis bears the fruit of truthfulness. Wake up! The truth is in the lists!

:D If you have some time to spare, I highly suggest reading through Mr ryniloym's post history. He's got a lot of insight into a lot of the economics and changes in SWTOR.

As for Conquests.... Notice a pattern? I certainly do. If you read between the lines, you will begin to see how my in-depth analysis bears the fruit of truthfulness. Wake up! The truth is in the lists!

It all makes sense now.....

......nope

This is what I've been saying all along.