Lore question - Athiss FP

bluehufsa

Thank you both :). Why I asked if there are any other sites about SW lore? I have found a ton of wrong info on Wookieepedia , that's why i wasn't sure if Vodal & Ludo Kressh were related.

It's a wiki - if you find errors there and you can cite sources for the better information, you should sign up and change the pages.

EDIT: if you tell me that you don't know how to edit wiki pages, all I'll say is, "Learn." It isn't hard.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Vodal Kressh from what i gather was a Sith Pureblood and rogue Sith alchemist who was banished by the Sith for attacking the Emperor. Vodal created new beings from his understanding of Alchemical reactions and the force when he was left on Athiss. He died a disgrace but these beasts he left was a reminder of his power. However he also had followers who resided to protect his tomb.

The Prophet of Vodal was one of Vodal's followers who was sent out, likely one of Kressh's many servants who guard his tomb from harm.

Interestingly enough the Kressh name is a major taboo in the Sith Empire as it was striken from the records a little over 30 years before our characters storyline begins, the reason is because of Vodal and Exal, with the latter especially attempting to sabotage the Emperor's children. Before Exal and Vodal though, the Kressh name was one held in great honor.

Edited by Celise

Vodal Kressh from what i gather was a Sith Pureblood and rogue Sith alchemist who was banished by the Sith for attacking the Emperor. Vodal created new beings from his understanding of Alchemical reactions and the force when he was left on Athiss. He died a disgrace but these beasts he left was a reminder of his power. However he also had followers who resided to protect his tomb.

The Prophet of Vodal was one of Vodal's followers who was sent out, likely one of Kressh's many servants who guard his tomb from harm.

Interestingly enough the Kressh name is a major taboo in the Sith Empire as it was striken from the records a little over 30 years before our characters storyline begins, the reason is because of Vodal and Exal, with the latter especially attempting to sabotage the Emperor's children. Before Exal and Vodal though, the Kressh name was one held in great honor.

Thank you for the info :)