Lmao the ranked rewards

CHRZOE

"Player name, on Fire" that's worse than famously furious LOL. This is such a joke I think most people would prefer Gemini <advanced class> over this. And don't get me started on that freaking tree mount... Edited by CHRZOE

cheaters, wintarders, and fotm from dead server (manthe of the force spotted) will be on fire :rolleyes:

just stop this joke if you're smart, and they will change it.

and the flair trolol, ranked in this game is pathetic.

Edited by Thaladan

cheaters, wintarders, and fotm from dead server (manthe of the force spotted) will be on fire :rolleyes:

just stop this joke if you're smart, and they will change it.

I mean hope so. On dead servers, it is kind of impossible. This kind of rating is only achievable in TRE/Harbinger, basically, and that's calling it easy. And well, FOTM and cheaters will be on rampage everywhere basically. Not just on dead servers. :|

I just recalled a Van Halen song - I'M ON FIREEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS: on a serious note, get a grip bioware. You are trying way too hard to make people quit the game. I don't even start about season 3 rage about a title without FLAKKING advanced class in it.

The rewards are "alright", they just look bad for a season that went on for 9 damned months - the rewards have obviously been an afterthought. Hopefully seasons will be more frequent from now on with the new leadership.

on a serious note, get a grip bioware. You are trying way too hard to make people quit the game. I don't even start about season 3 rage about a title without FLAKKING advanced class in it.

Yeah its pathetic xd

Am I the only one happy tier 1 is higher than 1500? Probably coz I'm higher than 1750 every season anyway. game is challenging

What do you mean by "I am higher than 1750 rating"? Are you playing one char only? I mean I am higher than 1750 twice but I also sit around 1700 on 6 other chars since thats when I stopped grinding with them because I thought it will be gold for sure. I think it sucks to announce the tiers by the end of the season and then announce such unexpected tiers. If feel cheated by this season. I could have gotten all my chars to 1750 if I had known that would be the required rating for gold. I stopped doing ranked two months ago, because I thought I had achieved my personal goal. Now I only have two days left until I am travelling until september.

Edited by Bobby_McDonald

what i think is funny is that none of you have learned from the past. Once again You're disappointed but you'll give them the benefit of the doubt for S09 and they'll let you down again & again & again.

you're stuck in an abusive relationship LOL

what i think is funny is that none of you have learned from the past. Once again You're disappointed but you'll give them the benefit of the doubt for S09 and they'll let you down again & again & again.

you're stuck in an abusive relationship LOL

Bioware doesn't mean it... they love us.. they're just having a bad time at work recently. It's our fault honestly.

Am I the only one happy tier 1 is higher than 1500? Probably coz I'm higher than 1750 every season anyway. game is challenging

I think people are mostly annoyed just because of how big of a jump it is from last season with so little warning. I know myself and a lot of people stopped playing alts at around the 1650 range and then just went back to focusing mains. Now people only have a couple of weeks to make sure all their toons are where they want them.

I think people are mostly annoyed just because of how big of a jump it is from last season with so little warning. I know myself and a lot of people stopped playing alts at around the 1650 range and then just went back to focusing mains. Now people only have a couple of weeks to make sure all their toons are where they want them.

Honestly don't care what the rating is, when the rewards are meh at best. My issue with this game for a while now has been the most sought after and unique items come from one source. The cartel market. Want a light saber with a neat effect? Comes from the CM. Want a cool tuning? Cartel market. Want a slick set of armor? Cartel market. They demand constant investment into the CM by someone to get the unique items into play. And they produce those items at a rate much faster than anything else in this game. Players who want their character to look like they've achieved something is sheerly a monetary investment and not one of accomplishment. God forbid there be a desirable exclusive based on your game play. Take a look back to season 1, which was the highest participation season. Why? A rare rancor mount, unlike anything in the game at the time. Something people actually wanted. Few months later they dropped it on the CM, and set a precedent. Just buy it from the CM if you want it. Why try at something you might not get. They're catering to a crowd that needs to have access to all the trophies but without the effort.

I will display my T1 titles as a constant reminder to everyone, that this business model is a constant slap in the face to the player base that trys to push the content and disservice to the ranked tryhards like myself. Our monthly sub and continued loyalty is worth no more than a reskin of something the non-subscriber who pays a few bucks to cash in an escrow can buy off the GTN.

I feel like the model they have just encourages you to log in, buy stuff from the cartel market, and stand around on the fleet and look at each other and see how lucky each person is on their RNG packs. PVP, PVE, GSF, or whatever flavor of game you have is just a side gimmick so you can test how you look. Sick mechanic bros.

Honestly can't wait for Q4 this year when all the next gen stuff starts coming out for beta/release. Hopefully something can finally get me away from SWTOR so I can stop being so frustrated over what this game could of been.

Edited by frosttj