You need to combine 10-69 pvp into one group, asap!!!!!!!!!!

DarthNillard

Why so there can be even more of a number and balance discrepancy in PvP below level 70 when even now there's a huge bolster and balance problem in the 2 brackets? And then we have to listen to Icykill_ spam the forums with more threads complaining about how sub 70 PvP is broken and guilds are abusing it by queueing in premades of 4 level 69s and just pubstomping everyone then leaving matches before it ends so they don't gain any XP? Yeah, I'd rather not and this is a stupid idea anyways. Who would want to even play PvP as a level 20 against levels 69s where you're practically missing ALL of your abilities for damage, survivability, and any passives in your disciple tree....

Who would want to even play PvP as a level 20 against levels 69s where you're practically missing ALL of your abilities for damage, survivability, and any passives in your disciple tree....

Who even cares about PVP pre 70 anyway, aside from just goofing around. It's not like it takes weeks to months to level anymore. You can pretty much just enjoy the story and be 70 in a few days at a casual pace. Go back and grind planet stories if you really want. Honestly, pre-70 WZs should not be given any more attention other than, oh yeah...they still work. I'd rather dev time spent on more relevant content.

Why so there can be even more of a number and balance discrepancy in PvP below level 70 when even now there's a huge bolster and balance problem in the 2 brackets? And then we have to listen to Icykill_ spam the forums with more threads complaining about how sub 70 PvP is broken and guilds are abusing it by queueing in premades of 4 level 69s and just pubstomping everyone then leaving matches before it ends so they don't gain any XP? Yeah, I'd rather not and this is a stupid idea anyways. Who would want to even play PvP as a level 20 against levels 69s where you're practically missing ALL of your abilities for damage, survivability, and any passives in your disciple tree....

None of this matters if the queue never pops cupcake, and currently it never does. EVER!

Who even cares about PVP pre 70 anyway, aside from just goofing around. It's not like it takes weeks to months to level anymore. You can pretty much just enjoy the story and be 70 in a few days at a casual pace. Go back and grind planet stories if you really want. Honestly, pre-70 WZs should not be given any more attention other than, oh yeah...they still work. I'd rather dev time spent on more relevant content.

Exactly. I don't care about pre 70 PvP, but if I had to go into a WZ at level 30 for a daily for extra XP while leveling leveling an alt and I have to get face smashed by a premade of 4 level 65s+, there will be a problem. Literally the thing that the Op is asking for is by definition GAME BREAKING IN BALANCE for sub 70 PvP. Do I care about it? No. Do I care about what the Op thinks? No because his idea is irrelevant and literally has ZERO reason to support it besides "oh my server is too dead when I play and it never pops for me"

None of this matters if the queue never pops cupcake, and currently it never does. EVER!

Then either 1. Get to 70 PvP or 2. Transfer servers. You think everyone queues lowbies or midbies as much as they do 70s? WRONG! Nobody gives a crap about sub 70 PvP besides Icykill and her fellow mongos. And tbh, you probably are on the wrong server. Harbringer and TRE pop quite easily for me while I'm leveling up an alt and I've watched a JC stream of someone leveling up a toon in lowbies/midbies and getting consistent pops around the morningish time EST.

Exactly. I don't care about pre 70 PvP, but if I had to go into a WZ at level 30 for a daily for extra XP while leveling leveling an alt and I have to get face smashed by a premade of 4 level 65s+, there will be a problem. Literally the thing that the Op is asking for is by definition GAME BREAKING IN BALANCE for sub 70 PvP. Do I care about it? No. Do I care about what the Op thinks? No because his idea is irrelevant and literally has ZERO reason to support it besides "oh my server is too dead when I play and it never pops for me"

Again, doesn't matter because the damn queues don't pop. I don't know what part of that you people don't seem to understand. NOTHING BAD MATTERS if there are NO matches.....:mad:

Again, doesn't matter because the damn queues don't pop. I don't know what part of that you people don't seem to understand. NOTHING BAD MATTERS if there are NO matches.....:mad:

You still seem to be ignorant about this whole "oh I can never get pops pity me" attitude. You've never stated your server yet "cupcake" and quite frankily, anyone who doesn't get lowbies or midbies pop is on the wrong server. How about you tell me what server you're on and I'll give you the PERFECT solution "cupcake?"

No queues ever pop for the lower or middle bracket. Been that way for months now. Merge them immediately. That is all :rak_01:

That would be disastrous because of lack of abilities. You don't even get stun breaks till 17 and most DCD aren't available to mid 20s and higher.

What they need to do is make alts relevant again. If they were to increase Bolster to 248-250 then people would be more likely to play alts and lvl them in pvp because they wouldn't have to worry about gear gaps at lvl 70 pvp.

It's just one of the reasons I've been pushing for the higher Bolster.

Mids and lowbies can be fun and it's also a great way to teach people how to pvp so there isn't such a major noob issue at lvl 70

People really shouldn't be learning to pvp at lvl 70 because it ruins it for people who can play

Edited by Icykill_

No queues ever pop for the lower or middle bracket. Been that way for months now. Merge them immediately. That is all :rak_01:

Thats an awful idea. All i do is pvp lowbies and midbies because endgame cxp grind is trash and i just dont have time for it. Once i ding 70 via WZs, i delete the character and start another one and i dont really have any issues getting WZ pops at lower levels. once in a while there is a pocket of dead air but it doesn't last long.

A better suggestion would be to make all PVP cross server.

It;s the pubs that are premading and double premading everywhere. Imps don't need the cruch as much.

But I agree, yeah, that would just make the stomping worse because you would have players with like 4 attacks and 1 skill, or 1 DCD vs. enemies who had almost thier full array of skills, abilities, attacks and passives. It would just be a beatdown and the lower level people would just be cannon fodder with no hope of taking on much higher level opponents. You can buff the stats, but that still won't help them with the fact they don't have the defenses, abilities, attack options, and passives to keep up.

PVPing with only 1 utility, that'd be a lot of fun too.

It would be pitiful for low levels. They would get their asses handed to them 24-7.

what they need is giving uc pre level 70 and lowbies and midbies will alive again. now it is meaningless to pvp low and mid and as gearing the top level 70 already is very grindy

so there absolute no reason to pvp non level 70

Giving people the option of earning UCs for BIS gear prior to end game would set a very bad precedent. I don't think they should do that. You shouldn't be able to earn end game gear [or work towards it] not doing end game content.

PVPers PVP because they love to PVP. I've been full BIS for months now, I can't earn a thing anymore but I still PVP. I'm not saying some incentive isn't nice, it definitely is and I find it much funner when I know I'm working towards something, but I don't think UCs would be appropriate for mid-level content. But i'm sure they could come up with other bubbles and pretty things that would keep people coming.

You still seem to be ignorant about this whole "oh I can never get pops pity me" attitude. You've never stated your server yet "cupcake" and quite frankily, anyone who doesn't get lowbies or midbies pop is on the wrong server. How about you tell me what server you're on and I'll give you the PERFECT solution "cupcake?"

First of all Muffin, cool your jets. Quotation marks and ALL CAPS doesn't do anything to assist in trying to make your condescending reply point. But for the sake of conversation, my guild runs across 3 servers to cover all the main time zones (TRE, Shadowlands, and Harbinger). I'm not complaining because of something I've seen once or twice, this is information coming on 3 levels across 3 servers.

1) Personal Experience. I don't play low level characters for fun, I have tons of 70's. But I assist guildies who are both new and returning players to try to get them to learn how to PVP at lower levels, and in those cases, the queue never pops.

2) Guild Members. I always encourage all lowbees to queue for Intro to Warzones as soon as they hit fleet and pick it up to get the quick XP boost and the free left side. In most of those cases (for the people interested who try), these people have said/complained that for they have been queued for hours with no pop, across peak times and weekends.

3) Level 70 Peers. There are also plenty of instances where Level 70 PVP'ers do silly Noob things and when questioned or yelled at, particularly in reference to the fact that there are 59 levels to learn how to PVP, the response I've seen time and time again since 5.0 came out is that they tried but never got pops so their first real PVP experiences are happening now at 70.

I actually spent 3 hours helping a buddy grind yesterday during peak evening hours on Shadowlands with both of us in a group queued up for PVP the whole time, and didn't get a single pop. This is a problem and it needs to get resolved.

Edited by DarthNillard

It would be pitiful for low levels. They would get their asses handed to them 24-7.

Again, This >>>> Not being able to PVP at all because the queues don't pop

There are 3 types of lowbee players:

1) People creating characters with the goal of getting to end game

2) People who are F2P or Preferred who can't get to level 70 but will get to the highest level they can

3) Everybody else

Both teams will be some combination of these folks, it will balance out over time. Bolster does its job for the lower and mid brackets, and the people with less moves hit plenty hard with them. PVP is still about skill and coordination over anything else ;)

Why so there can be even more of a number and balance discrepancy in PvP below level 70 when even now there's a huge bolster and balance problem in the 2 brackets?

Maybe

a) of that Character Token

b) Lowbies don't want to be farmed by alts of higher-skilled veterans

?

It;s the pubs that are premading and double premading everywhere. Imps don't need the cruch as much.

Semms not to be on Harbinger, according to that thread.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Giving people the option of earning UCs for BIS gear prior to end game would set a very bad precedent. I don't think they should do that. You shouldn't be able to earn end game gear [or work towards it] not doing end game content.

And why the heck not? We earned comms in low -/midbies in the 3.3 - 4.7.3 era and gearing was much better this way, as we weren't penalized for trying new classes and you could start at level 65 with BiS for PVP. The fact that PVE and PVP is now a combined gear-mess does not change that.

Honestly you sound more and more like a BW shill :(

shill

noun: shill; plural noun: shills

an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.