Mantle of the Force

darknesberry

• 2 weeks later...
The best players of our time play on the ranked hub that is MotF

It's a great server to chalk up easy wins. You're fighting against the French, and if there's one thing history has taught us is that the French can't fight.

It's a great server to chalk up easy wins. You're fighting against the French, and if there's one thing history has taught us is that the French can't fight.

Stop using my name or i'll break your legs. Im bout dat lyf.

he who must not be named is acquiring acolytes, I posted these in my discord to sum up some of the shenanagins for people in my guild

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301149024784744448/343035348923842570/Viur.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301149024784744448/343035371262705685/lykar.png

these guys ran into walls on a proper PVP server like TRE and then magically manage to have extremely high rating-per-win despite being at relatively high elo once they go to MOTF. the operative is especially blatant: the math comes out to +12 rating per win at high elo and that math is assuming he wins every single game. My mara is about 2600 and I am *********** pumped if I even get +10 for a win.

and of course the same merc clowns from last season are at it again

Edited by yellow_

Hello,

Here's the french clown who should not be named.

I found your analysis rather relevant and interesting. Could you please do something like that for my vanguard (he's around 1450) and, if you have time, my 3k6 sorc?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by lyalasorc

Fakelor. There is only one Janglor and you are not him. Getfukt

What are you talking about? It's me, your bff. The other guy on here is an imposter, and when I find him...grrrr this imposter has my nerd rage to level 10. Look out!

What are you talking about? It's me, your bff. The other guy on here is an imposter, and when I find him...grrrr this imposter has my nerd rage to level 10. Look out!

Im pretty triggered right now. You gon catch these hands.

Hey fake Janglor, how do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard? Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.

Well at least me and my pretender have one thing in common, a dire hatred of the French. But I think my forum handle determines I am the real Janglor, please stand up.

Well at least me and my pretender have one thing in common, a dire hatred of the French. But I think my forum handle determines I am the real Janglor, please stand up.

Hey fake Janglor, what do the French military learn in basic training? How to surrender in 15 languages.

You really should change your forum handle to FakeJanglor, I'm the real Janglor.

Hey fake Janglor, what do the French military learn in basic training? How to surrender in 15 languages.

You really should change your forum handle to FakeJanglor, I'm the real Janglor.

I've been Janglor since 2003. Git Gud scrub.

This is getting too deep for me. I only finished first grade which is why this game was recommended to me.

Don't be confused, little buddy. I'll tell you a story that only the real me would know; therefore proving that I am in fact me, and he isn't I.

Remember that time we were running a double premade in novara coast, Dirty was at west and everyone else was at south. It was my turn to throw a grenade, but silly me, I was all out of grenades. Fortunately you improvised and threw a grenade for me. This left us in a bind as you were now out of rotation and there were only you 6 guys throwing grenades. Luckily we kept our calm and went to our back-up plan. I went and guarded the off-node, and Dirty came to south and slotted in to the rotation. It was a close call that game, those pugs nearly beat us, but we kept our calm and managed to pull off the win. That was one hell of an exciting game. You guys were roasting me in discord for weeks about that game, those were some crazy times.

Don't be confused, little buddy. I'll tell you a story that only the real me would know; therefore proving that I am in fact me, and he isn't I.

Remember that time we were running a double premade in novara coast, Dirty was at west and everyone else was at south. It was my turn to throw a grenade, but silly me, I was all out of grenades. Fortunately you improvised and threw a grenade for me. This left us in a bind as you were now out of rotation and there were only you 6 guys throwing grenades. Luckily we kept our calm and went to our back-up plan. I went and guarded the off-node, and Dirty came to south and slotted in to the rotation. It was a close call that game, those pugs nearly beat us, but we kept our calm and managed to pull off the win. That was one hell of an exciting game. You guys were roasting me in discord for weeks about that game, those were some crazy times.

If only me and bleloch werent in discord together when you posted this lol

If only me and bleloch werent in discord together when you posted this lol

You couldn't have been in discord with Bleloch when I made that post, because I was with Bleloch in discord when I made that post. I distinctly remember, as we were having a heated argument about who would win a fight between He-Man and Wonder Woman. He wouldn't listen to reason, how the hell can He-Man beat Wonder Woman when she has aerial superiority? What's the first thing our military does when they go to war, establish air superiority, it's conventional warfare 101. But he would have none of it, he kept saying He-Man would win. I got so angry I almost g-kicked him, I'm getting angry right now thinking about it. Fortunately I was able to get in a wz and throw some grenades, that calmed my nerd rage. I might do the same thing right now. But I digress; you couldn't have been in discord with Bleloch, because I was in discord with Bleloch. Me, the OG Janglor.