Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ceryxp
10.22.2019 , 01:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
This is a perfect example of people NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

For the last four people who replied to this thread, SCROLL UP AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT'S A BUG AND THEY ARE WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED.

Then please CALM DOWN.
If you included me in that then maybe you didn't pay attention to the fact that even though you selected a small yield because your guild could hit 170k points, you're not going to get anything unless your guild got to 550k points. Same with medium yield and large yield. You may have selected an invasion because of the point yields as they have been and that were reported in-game, but unless you hit the new yield targets, while earning points as they were pre-6.0, then you get nothing. Or as Gene Wilder put it:
"So you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!"
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

damonskye
10.22.2019 , 01:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
If you included me in that then maybe you didn't pay attention to the fact that even though you selected a small yield because your guild could hit 170k points, you're not going to get anything unless your guild got to 550k points. Same with medium yield and large yield. You may have selected an invasion because of the point yields as they have been and that were reported in-game, but unless you hit the new yield targets, while earning points as they were pre-6.0, then you get nothing. Or as Gene Wilder put it:
"So you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, SIR!"
Yes, but we knew that already.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

Stellarcrusade
10.22.2019 , 02:00 PM | #23
His complaint is that we didn't know it prior to planet invasions. It is plain and simple, even if they had posted a warning in the dev thread days before it was time to invade, half the guilds wouldn't have read it in time. But the fact that they didn't give warning about it AT ALL until AFTER invasion, it is extremely poor customer service not to find a way to send everyone the rewards who made the old planet minimums. I mean seriously, this isn't a guild leadership mistake, it is a game designer mistake that they didn't build a solution into the update.

Zerileth
10.22.2019 , 02:08 PM | #24
Did we?

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
My understanding is that you become eligible for the Guild Reward when you complete your personal reward, meaning that would track against you completing your 15K number.

-eric

My understanding was it didn't matter what the guild did, if we met 15k we got the new rewards. Most of my characters stopped around 15k or higher. Only one was over 50k.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

Exly
10.22.2019 , 02:28 PM | #25
Unless I am mistaken, it is -eric's job to communicate information to us as the community manager.

To do that job, he should make every reasonable effort to get us good and timely information, and then deliver that information to us.

If he is given bad information, what he says should still matter, and any company dedicated to good customer service would make good on what they had their representative say.

The question that remains to be seen, is just how good is their customer service?

ytrenor
10.22.2019 , 02:52 PM | #26
This is a perfect example of people NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

For the last four people who replied to this thread, SCROLL UP AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT'S A BUG AND THEY ARE WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED.

Then please CALM DOWN.
Wondering who is pissed off...
anyway, I was typing my answer and searching my reference while Eric answered. Looking at my "preview post" does not allow to see if someone else replied in the meantime

Romeugues
10.22.2019 , 05:04 PM | #27

Nee-Elder
10.22.2019 , 05:28 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Stellarcrusade View Post
His complaint is that we didn't know it prior to planet invasions. It is plain and simple, even if they had posted a warning in the dev thread days before it was time to invade, half the guilds wouldn't have read it in time. But the fact that they didn't give warning about it AT ALL until AFTER invasion, it is extremely poor customer service not to find a way to send everyone the rewards who made the old planet minimums. I mean seriously, this isn't a guild leadership mistake, it is a game designer mistake that they didn't build a solution into the update.
Yep, this is exactly what i've been "raging" about since last Thursday in a couple forum threads (search my post history if interested) . But most people either ignored me ( *cough* Eric Musco) or flamed me for "crying" lol (only time i ever shed a tear over a video-game was when SOE betrayed/lied to us with the 'NGE' in SWG) .

Here's hoping, once the server is stable , Mr. Musco will finally make an official communication about this whole Conquest situation. We'll see.
Never tell me the odds!

Zerileth
10.22.2019 , 05:42 PM | #29
Either give us the new rewards for earning 15k like Eric said, or give us the old rewards.

If they give us nothing at all, that might just be enough for me to take a break and unsub for awhile. I'm done with the original stories. I can't do KOTFE/KOTET anymore (yuck ). I have 3 characters updated through Ossus. I pretty much just do Flashpoints and conquest @ $15 a month.

I hope we get an answer soon.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

Tarackian
10.23.2019 , 12:37 PM | #30
So is anything happening on this?