Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Exly
10.22.2019 , 12:03 PM | #1
I thought that if our guilds met the new point totals we would get conquest rewards. I have logged into two characters now, and no rewards.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it sure is disappointing.

Master_Morak
10.22.2019 , 12:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
I thought that if our guilds met the new point totals we would get conquest rewards. I have logged into two characters now, and no rewards.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it sure is disappointing.
I got the reward only on the char who hits the new target of 50.000 - if this is not a bug it#s a great lie of Mr. Musco
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

Akushii
10.22.2019 , 12:10 PM | #3
Looks like only characters that hit 50K are getting rewards. Some of my guild mates got the reward, while others who didn't hit 50K aren't getting anything.

DreadtechSavant
10.22.2019 , 12:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post
I got the reward only on the char who hits the new target of 50.000 - if this is not a bug it#s a great lie of Mr. Musco
Well that's disappointing as now none of mine will get anything.

black_pyros
10.22.2019 , 12:11 PM | #5
Seems that you needed to do 50k points actually and they straight out lied about 15k being enough.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

ThrawnFanatic
10.22.2019 , 12:12 PM | #6
This is more than a little disappointing. I got 20+ alts to 15k when we were told meeting the personal amounts worked as long as the guild hit 5mil.

So, what will be done about this because this is going to really piss a lot of people off?

CaptRogue
10.22.2019 , 12:14 PM | #7
Hence why I REQUESTED Eric clarify on that post last Thurs, but he did not. And it was left to speculation & interpretation of the players. THAT WAY the studio could be like "Oh no, we said this." and not have to give out rewards. IF Eric had clarified it that we get rewards at 15k when guild hit's goal, they'd have to be issuing a ton of rewards. *smh* Sad.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Beldamon
10.22.2019 , 12:16 PM | #8
I'm fairly certain Musco did in fact say guild rewards would be triggered by hitting last weeks personal targets, with the guild getting this weeks target.

I would like to say I'm surprised, but as this is the very first thing I was looking for on log in, it is an extremely disappointing way to start this expansion.

Saeten
10.22.2019 , 12:16 PM | #9
Looks like we are screwed if we only did at least 15k and not 50k personal. They need to fix this asap by retroactively awarding all folks under the old point system.
New & Returning Players Click Here for free 7 days subscription
Click to learn more
If you ain't laughing, you ain't living - Carlos Mencia

NemoAZ
10.22.2019 , 12:22 PM | #10
Same situation here, hope that Bio can fix it through tickets or some automatic process because Musco gave wrong info and many people didnt grind on all toons.