Do you prefer solo ranked with or without healers?

Lundorff

Its a forbidden tactic now? What? lmao.

Oh yes. People that I thought were friends were suddenly trash talking me and everything. I got so much hate. Tank tunneling is not a legal strat and I honestly quit ranked for a long time. Well that and the whole no advanced class and general afkers and such.

Edited by Ld-Siris

Oh yes. People that I thought were friends were suddenly trash talking me and everything. I got so much hate. Tank tunneling is not a legal strat and I honestly quit ranked for a long time. Well that and the whole no advanced class and general afkers and such.

It’s just a boring and cheap strat that will only work so many times.

It’s just a boring and cheap strat that will only work so many times.

So if the tank is lowest on health mid-fight, and vulnerable to focus, you shouldn't focus him? That makes no sense.

I’m talking about straight out tank tunnel, not about swapping if he’s 10% health. Even then I’d argue that it’s not really worth it because if you fail to kill him 9/10 the team would recover and you’d lose.

I’m talking about straight out tank tunnel, not about swapping if he’s 10% health. Even then I’d argue that it’s not really worth it because if you fail to kill him 9/10 the team would recover and you’d lose.

What if you side have a crap tank, don't you need to even things out by taking out their tank? Same with healers. If you know you healer will get globalled, don't you kinda have to eliminate their healer as well? I mean, 2 dps + 1 healer will almost always win against 3 x dps (assuming you went for a dps and managed kill him).

What if you side have a crap tank, don't you need to even things out by taking out their tank? Same with healers. If you know you healer will get globalled, don't you kinda have to eliminate their healer as well? I mean, 2 dps + 1 healer will almost always win against 3 x dps (assuming you went for a dps and managed kill him).

Then your in solo ranked, discussion was about team ranked. And unless its a pt tank in my opinion its much better to pressure the whole team rather than tunnel a tank.