Easiest hardmode?

So me and a few friends are trying to do some hardmodes but our overall gear is pretty crap, mostly pvp stuff if any epics. So can any1 tell me what is the easiest to complete out of the hardmode flashpoints? or which are doable and which are bugged out and to avoid.

The only boss that will give you trouble in Black talon is the bonus, he enrages at 10% and if you dont have enough dps, you wont make it.

Killed him before enrage today on fresh 50s. So I would say the enrage is timed as well instead of percentage based.

Black Talon without a doubt. Every other hard mode has a much more tightly tuned enrage to get past. Bulwark in D7, HK in False Emp, final boss of BP. Granted, I haven't run Battle for Ilum or The Foundry because I haven't had 3-4 hours to spare to wipe on bugged/ridiculous fights, but I think the point remains and most would agree. BT is by far the easiest heroic. The trash is all standard enemies with a few strongs and a couple of elites thrown in. Can be done in 30 minutes your first time through.