You did it, you killed 10-49 PvP lvl,nerfing XP

Lord_Karsk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get some numbers behind this? I can't get on TOR for a bit, but if this is true, then people should start gathering some data to support it. BW has hotfixed WZ XP issue in the past, so if it is happening again, they need to know about it sooner rather than later.

I was actually cursing myself a bit the other day for purchasing all the +WZ XP Legacy Perks. All I do on my Vanguard are LWZs and the Class story quests. He's now level 45 and has only managed to save up 2000 RWZ Comms. Wasn't thinking he would be able to cap out before hitting 50, but now he might.

I was actually cursing myself a bit the other day for purchasing all the +WZ XP Legacy Perks. All I do on my Vanguard are LWZs and the Class story quests. He's now level 45 and has only managed to save up 2000 RWZ Comms. Wasn't thinking he would be able to cap out before hitting 50, but now he might.

Meh - I didn't purchase them and I still feel PvP levels me too fast :p

Edited by Seena

/shrug

I thought wz xp was too much - actually leveled too quickly. Combining a lot of PvP with PvE made me outgrow planets too fast.

I like that there's less xp.

Why this is mostly true, doing good amounts of both PvE and PvP to level (did this my first character and its fast) but since I really hate PvE and doing the same type of quests over and over and having it viable to do your grind mainly through PvP and only doing your class quest this kind of sucks.

Why this is mostly true, doing good amounts of both PvE and PvP to level (did this my first character and its fast) but since I really hate PvE and doing the same type of quests over and over and having it viable to do your grind mainly through PvP and only doing your class quest this kind of sucks.

I'm an altaholic - I get what you're saying - but I just swap out the PvE quests so I'm not really repeating that many....

I actually make sure I'm not on the Fleet so I don't get the rested bonus....

Too few people probably used and bought the xp boosts. Not even the discount could get people to buy the xp consumables. I guess that guy they hired to figure out how to nickel and dime us came up with that brilliant solution.

This is a pretty darn serious allegation, especially given that BW didn't say a word about it in patch notes or any official comments.

Going to keep posting in this thread (and the one in gendiscussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569939) until there is a definitive statistical answer to this, and until BW developers comment.

I'm an altaholic - I get what you're saying - but I just swap out the PvE quests so I'm not really repeating that many....

I actually make sure I'm not on the Fleet so I don't get the rested bonus....

You've stated your opinion; many people do not feel the same way. A reduction to WZ XP would be a significant hit to large group of players, myself included.

This is a pretty darn serious allegation, especially given that BW didn't say a word about it in patch notes or any official comments.

Going to keep posting in this thread (and the one in gendiscussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569939) until there is a definitive statistical answer to this, and until BW developers comment.

You're never going to be able to prove that they nerfed the xp to get us to buy the xp boosts unless BW state so themselves. If they get too much negative feedback they are just going to blame the nerf on some "adjustment" that went wrong and patch it in 2 weeks time or sometime after the holidays.

Edit: looking at some data some posted it seems the wz xp is nerfed about 30%. Xp boosts give +25% xp. Coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Theodulus

You've stated your opinion; many people do not feel the same way. A reduction to WZ XP would be a significant hit to large group of players, myself included.

"Significant hit" -- right.

Either way -- yes, it's obvious I've stated my opinion. I will continue to state my opinion. And you certainly can state yours as well. As often as you like. It's what the forums are for.