Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

September In-Game Event Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
September In-Game Event Schedule
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
08.30.2019 , 01:52 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Here's the event schedule for September! Currently the Rakghoul Resurgence event is happening and later in the month will be two weeks of the Pirate Incursion event.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FlameYOL
08.31.2019 , 07:41 AM | #2
Thanks for keeping us updated, Dan. Looking forward to running Dantooine again.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Engeopathichero
09.02.2019 , 09:51 AM | #3
Is there a reason bounty week is being left out? I know it's not the most popular but it's my personal favorite. It's almost always been once a month at least, which was the original intention. Now it's been left out a couple of times with no update on if it is still monthly or not.

I have never missed a week without doing at least one kingpin, and is the only event I have 100% achievements on. I love this event and if it's no longer monthly I would be sad. It has been that way since it launched so I understand if it has changed. Still hoping it will be fairly regular though.
"You don't know true rage until you get lectured on controlling your emotions by a four-year-old in a robe." Guss, Smuggler Companion.
Referral code, for grins and giggles.

Teldir
09.10.2019 , 09:54 AM | #4
After maintenance, it doesnt appear that the Pirate Incursion event went live. Did the schedule change? I may have missed the memo.
More specifically: I dont see the terminal on fleet.

*edit: More detail.

Delta_V
09.10.2019 , 10:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Teldir View Post
After maintenance, it doesnt appear that the Pirate Incursion event went live. Did the schedule change? I may have missed the memo.
More specifically: I dont see the terminal on fleet.

*edit: More detail.
The event should go live when the next Conquest starts, in about 1.5 hours from the time this reply is posted.
Satele Shan - The Shepard Legacy
Sibbel - Sentinel Ethmandel - Commando
Shayar'a - Guardian Nassan'a - Sage
Issmenna - Gunslinger ]Shalla - Sniper

DarkGruffalo
09.10.2019 , 10:54 AM | #6
yup, they changed the events so that they no longer start with the weekly reset, but instead start with conquest restart, which in my time zone is 7pm GMT (About 65 mins from this post )
Feel free to use this, free stuff for both, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda , or yaddle maybe

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Teldir
09.10.2019 , 10:57 AM | #7
Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the info/education.

SteveTheCynic
09.10.2019 , 11:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkGruffalo View Post
yup, they changed the events so that they no longer start with the weekly reset, but instead start with conquest restart, which in my time zone is 7pm GMT (About 65 mins from this post )
This is probably correct for all events, but it's especially true for the Pirate event because it's tied to Conquest.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ceryxp
09.11.2019 , 04:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
This is probably correct for all events, but it's especially true for the Pirate event because it's tied to Conquest.
All events are tied to conquest.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

SteveTheCynic
09.12.2019 , 10:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
All events are tied to conquest.
What I meant was that there are specific objectives linked to the Pirate event, but I believe that it's the same for the other events as well.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.