Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTFEET was at the very least FRESH, worried Onslaught story will be a boring rehash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
KOTFEET was at the very least FRESH, worried Onslaught story will be a boring rehash

ruffolofi
09.10.2019 , 02:55 PM | #21
I loved KOTFE/KOTET story but playing through those chapters wasn't too much fun... Still I hope the story and everything our character has been through isn't going to be ignored like it never happened.

kodrac
09.10.2019 , 02:56 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyTricicolo View Post
Problem is the story is delivered at such a glacier's pace. Ossus was a few hours then nothing until 6.0. Now we'll knock this out and wait for a looooong time. Episodic treatment(new content) vs Season bingeing(old content). I hope they have a larger plan installed because little drips don't cut it. Seems like they're winging it. Guess we'll see, eh?
This. The story in this game is dead. Even though it really isn't dead, it comes out so slow and few and far between that by the time it really does continue I have no idea what the hell is going on. This game is nothing more than a dailies grind or warzone grind, flashpoint grind etc. There's just no point anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.