Level 70 Token question

Hankdp

Hello community, Im a returning player and want to play the new content after Kotet, I played all Kot content several times and was wondering if the level 70 token or datacron will force a new character to play through all of it again? Like the 65 token? Or with the lvl 70 token will allow me to play directly the new content?

The lvl 65 token auto-completes the story up to, but not including, KotET. The lvl 70 token doesn't auto-complete any content, so you can do the earlier story if you choose, or you can skip it all and launch JUS and accept the default choices.

The lvl 65 token auto-completes the story up to, but not including, KotET. The lvl 70 token doesn't auto-complete any content, so you can do the earlier story if you choose, or you can skip it all and launch JUS and accept the default choices.

Thank you!! I used one yesterday and Im playing Battle for Iokath. Do you know in order to get the weekly missions, companions and all side stuff from Kotet do I have to play all the story again?

Thank you!! I used one yesterday and Im playing Battle for Iokath. Do you know in order to get the weekly missions, companions and all side stuff from Kotet do I have to play all the story again?

To do the Alliance Alerts for companions you'll need to run the "To Find A Findsman" mission to enable them, then run them normally, but it isn't necessary to run the chapters again. KotET itself doesn't have a lot of side content, unless you're thinking of the Star Fortress and Eternal Championship stuff, which are actually side "filler" content from the period between the release of Chapters I to IX of KotFE and Chapter X of KotFE. But you don't need to run any KotFE *chapters* for that. For the Star Fortress stuff, go into the War Room on Odessen and pick up the mission from Miot in the corridor leading to Beywan Aygo's hangar.

Hello community, Im a returning player and want to play the new content after Kotet, I played all Kot content several times and was wondering if the level 70 token or datacron will force a new character to play through all of it again? Like the 65 token? Or with the lvl 70 token will allow me to play directly the new content?

"force" ? ? ? No, not at all. None of the tokens *forces* you to play the story. If you use a Master's Datacron, you are forced to accept your class ship, and it's really hard to avoid the "here's your new ship" tour from the ship droid, but that's all.

Also, Boost characters tokens also do not force you at all to do Kotfe/Kotet. While you are inmediately transported to chapter one, you can just ESC it and do whatever you want. Once you hit lvl 70, Iokath and Osuss can be started from your starship terminal. I just used a token a couple weeks ago to make a mirror class of my main; heroics, FPs to lvl 70 and jumped to Iokath (I did not skip it because of Ossus Bug that locks dailies if never done story).

You will get default pre selection of choices according to your class, but that is expected.