Missing items, how do I access the galactic command stash?

Jellax-Jedi

Okay, so twice I've disintegrated one item then tried to claim the rest but instead of being moved to my inventory like normal the game told me it was transferred to my "Galactic Command Sash". I open my Command Stash and there's nothing there. I know I chose to claim and not disintegrate them so I don't know where my items are. If the Command Stash and Galactic Command Stash are 2 different things then please tell me how to open the Galactic one because I know how to open the normal Command Stash. Edited by Jellax-Jedi

Where did you choose "Claim" and "Disintegrate"?! To do that you should already be in the Command Stash.

Did you click the crate in the Inventory by any chance? If you did, the stash will open and the crate will show in the left pane and you get to click the "Open" button.

I opened everything as usual, I left clicked the crate, the stash opened, I selected disintegrate on one item then clicked all the remaining ones and clicked claim in the Command Stash. Instead of going into my inventory all the items vanished and the game said they were placed in the "Galactic Command Stash". This happened twice to me today and it hasn't happened before today. At First I thought I disintegrated the first one but when it happened the second time I made damn sure I clicked "Claim" I even lost my eternal commander MK 3 greaves which really annoys me to no end Edited by Jellax-Jedi

• 2 years later...
Whatever was causing this seems to be happening again. My sorcerer recently received an upgraded version of an item in a command crate that i'd been waiting a long time for, but when I checked my inventory after finishing opening the crates it wasn't there. I assumed I must have accidentally clicked disintegrate instead of claim, and kicked myself for being stupid. But last week the same thing happened on another character, and I was sure I had clicked claim - I remembered the hand movement I had made as I moved the mouse to the claim button. And just now, my powertech received a 242-rated relic. I was delighted, because both of his were 236 and I'd not received any upgraded ones for a long time. But again, when I finished going through all the command crates I found it wasn't in my inventory. I couldn't possibly have unintentionally had it selected when disintegrating something (as I have accidentally done once or twice in the past - fortunately with nothing important), as I claimed everything else in that crate after selecting it.