2859 RWZ Rated Juggernaut PvP Movie

selimonengut

Greetings, this is a SWTOR PvP video of me(Skulm, Sith Juggernaut) currently at 2859 RWZ rating. The video has:

1- Rated Warzones at 2800+ rating.

2- 1v1

3- 2vx

4- 1vx

5- Entertaining PvP videos

ANY type of criticism is appreciated (I take flaming as a part of PvP so feel free)

Be sure to like+subscribe if you like it :) Here is the link

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice video bro,

goodjob on the high WZ rating.

what kind of addon do you use to see the spell cooldowns ?

that's not an addon (there's no addons in SWTOR).

that's a default option for the UI, you can choose the style of visual cooldown (faded out til ready, etc), and select if you want to show the cooldown, as well as show it in 0.0-seconds when it gets below a certain time.

Can't watch it yes because I'm at work. Have a question for you though,

In High Ranked PVP, how should a Guard Jugg Tank gear up and which spec would be most effective?

I've read / heard "people" saying:

Vindicator gear

War Leader gear

Mix of both

Immortal spec

Immortal hybrid spec...

I have not done any (serious) ranked games yet so idk. And I'd rather not join the pugs q'ing in just for comms.

Edited by paowee

Well you wonder why people have given up on commandos. Why not roll a tank that can put out more damage than a true dps class. So sad but hey thanks for posting the video on how OP a Jug can be by any average player.

Yep juggs can be awesome in pvp. The only viable healing class in pvp in this game is an op or scoundrel.

Really??? You made it to nearly 2900 rating and you backpedal? Jesus christ. Sigh, hence why games higher than 3v3 games are terrible, too easy to carry bads to high ratings.

I saw one where he backpedaled like 2 steps for charge range on the guy capping south novare outcoast. It's fine.... why do you have to be so negative? <3.

Edited by paowee

Backpeddaling doesn't mean a player is bad, its just a useless keybind for PVP.

It means a player is not playing up to 100% of his capacity, he can do everything that he does backpedaling faster with strafe + mouse turning.

Faster is better no?

So those are the skilled groups that Dmasterr(Android, you can see him a few times in the video) tries to tell us you play against all the time on your server?

What I see in this video:

- Many people with 14-17k HP, there are even some with 12-13k

- Random groups, random groups, random groups (see guild names)

- People getting charged in their spawnzone over and over again

- Multiple people standing in Sniper AoE's trying to cap a point (I guess their healers loved them for doing this)

- Tanks guarding heals, but not peeling/taunting/supporting at all

- Dps not peeling for their heals at all

- Sorc-/Ops-Heals trying to facetank people while not moving one step

- People trying to backpeddal away

- Some seem to have nor organisation/communication at all, running around like headless chickens

I mean...Even if you are a structured, organised team with good communication...those are just the basics of competitive team play.

In addition, all of your team mates seem to be more or less well geared.

In my opinion, this is good, but it doesn't justify a rating over 400 points above the item with the highest rating requirement.

As long as there is no (working) ELO-system and more teams who know the basics and have more or less nice gear, rating in this game is no measurement for skill.

Nice editing btw.

Edited by iphobia

So those are the skilled groups that Dmasterr(Android, you can see him a few times in the video) tries to tell us you play against all the time on your server?

What I see in this video:

- Many people with 14-17k HP, there are even some with 12-13k

- Random groups, random groups, random groups (see guild names)

- People getting charged in their spawnzone over and over again

- Multiple people standing in Sniper AoE's trying to cap a point (I guess their healers loved them for doing this)

- Tanks guarding heals, but not peeling/taunting/supporting at all

- Dps not peeling for their heals at all

- Sorc-/Ops-Heals trying to facetank people while not moving one step

- People trying to backpeddal away

- Some seem to have nor organisation/communication at all, running around like headless chickens

I mean...Even if you are a structured, organised team with good communication...those are just the basics of competitive team play.

In addition, all of your team mates seem to be more or less well geared.

In my opinion, this is good, but it doesn't justify a rating over 400 points above the item with the highest rating requirement.

As long as there is no (working) ELO-system and more teams who know the basics and have more or less nice gear, rating in this game is no measurement for skill.

Nice editing btw.

Yeah this video totally compromises Dmasterr claims of being "best in the world" at anything really.

Average gameplay at best, solid proof that ELO means nothing in this game ATM.

Sympthons of a low skill cap/dead game.

Edited by Laforet

Greetings, this is a SWTOR PvP video of me(Skulm, Sith Juggernaut) currently at 2859 RWZ rating. The video has:

1- Rated Warzones at 2800+ rating.

2- 1v1

3- 2vx

4- 1vx

5- Entertaining PvP videos

ANY type of criticism is appreciated (I take flaming as a part of PvP so feel free)

Be sure to like+subscribe if you like it :) Here is the link

Great video. True skill. There's nothing wrong in backpedaling to get LOS for a leap, lol. Ignore the trolls.

lol i noticed that too

So long as you control the space around you, it doesn't matter if you backpedal or not. When you are playing positionally, and finessing the distance for various leaps, intervenes, slows, or aiming a shove, spaz-running to turn around and then turn back around, takes more time than backpedaling.

Speaking as someone with considerable PvP experience, the OP definitely controls the space around him and shows an exceptional level of situational awareness.

And keep in mind, he's playing a class which can instantly be anywhere he wants to be within 30m, every 15s to an enemy, every 20s to a friendly.

Edited by clearsighted

Really??? You made it to nearly 2900 rating and you backpedal? Jesus christ. Sigh, hence why games higher than 3v3 games are terrible, too easy to carry bads to high ratings.

Dude, he backpedaled for 3s to position himself for a leap, he never backpedaled in combat.

It's better to use backpedal when you have time before a charge anyway, because you don't need to switch your camera around for such a minor adjustment then.

Btw, those are some nice tank stats you've got going there! What did you augment for exactly if I may ask?

Edited by Fdzzaigl

Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for your interest in the movie. I really appreciate all the comments you have given. Just to clarify certain aspects I am writing this:

- cooldowns are not an addon, play around with preferences in game

- I did not share full warmonger premade clips, since some officers disagreed about sharing all of our tactics with everyone (even though we have streamers, we actually hide some tactical play we have)

- In warmonger premades I am more restricted to play my role, when I was pugging against good republic premades in RWZ, I thought it would be more of a challenge so that's why you see me playing with people from other guilds against full premades consisting of full geared pvp ers. So, not all of the clips have 14k hp players in it. In fact, the majority of the clips are recorded at a competitive level believe it or not.

- about backpedal, I am a multigladiator from wow and I myself know how it is interpreted by other people, but let me share my opinion with you guys: 1) you can ADJUST your force push more accurate (05:24 in video) if you later want to charge him or you want your friend to be able to charge him, not to mention the flame pushes. 2) strafing to go back and then using camera PREVENTS you from selecting charge or intercede targets. Remember this is not WOW tab mechanics are slightly different. I am saying all of this from the Juggernaut perspective please keep that in mind.

- android normally never plays in rwz double premades. I forced him to play with us because he is extremely skilled. As I mentioned before, you can't see full warmonger premades going because some of our officers were against the idea of sharing our strategical play in my movie, we thought sharing them in a future guild movie would be better.

- the specs and gear choice are all linked+shown in the video, I am using endurance/power augments for tanking and str/endurance augments for hybrid.

Please feel free to ask anything, I would be more than happy to reply. Again, thanks a lot for watching and writing comments. Even flaming is a part of pvp I take it like that so I totally respect that.

Have fun and see you around !