Transfers are coming... next best thing to Cross Server.

Baedwulf

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cereal... meow who are you?

Biggest trash talker next to Deft and Hyssant yet no one knows who you are.

Someone important to the server, sometimes the truth makes kids like Pistols butthurt.

Sorry if you like him or respect him, and this has nothing to do with you TBH.

Sure I think Bastion is better than PO5, and sure I will own up to that.

I also think Pistols pokes and wants a reaction from me, so he got a handful of truth.

If that is called trash talking then what are you doing comparing me to Deft and Hysssant?

ps. Deft is the best PT, every other PT is worthless.

^ Trash talking, or was it? :cool:

^ Trash talking, or was it? :cool:

Not really... just honestly curious who you are. Out of all the loud people on the server (myself included) you're the only one I don't know who they are in game.

And yeah... Pistols is mah boi. I got love for a lot of the POT5'ers which is why I'd love to see the servers come together even if it is a pipe dream.

Not really... just honestly curious who you are. Out of all the loud people on the server (myself included) you're the only one I don't know who they are in game.

Fair enough, I don't release my name on these forums for personal reasons due to people actually whispering me in game and reporting me for trolling.

Serious, I have been reported for posting stuff on these forums and been warned lol.

And yeah... Pistols is mah boi. .

You poor soul, well at any rate Pistols trys to throw punches at me and when I swing back his fan club comes outta the woods.

I like to think he can fight his own battles, after all in his sig he calls himself a Forum Warrior.

I actually think his a Forum little girl, but that's just me. :D

Squirtle Squad doesn't really exist anymore (And on the PTS it was just an amalgation of every PvPer that had a toon on the PTS from the server, hence why earlier games and the last few games we played were also our most competitive, just different sets of players), rather its ascendancy, lukewarm tauntauns and krusty krab klan (and yes thats their name... sigh) that will be transferring. Along with any of the other pubside guilds (Adroit/C O V E N A N T/Vegetable Medley) if they choose too. I just wanted to give a head count of our teams, and clarify that there will be 3-5 teams from Harbinger going to Bastion at transfers. 3 very competitive, very strong teams for sure will be there.

Tbh, I see bastion as the better of the two servers to transfer to exclusively because of their time spread for games as well as amount of competitive teams and games. Not because of skill difference. Go to your better ping server between the two lol. With so many teams from various servers going between the two, there will be plenty for everyone :)

ohai your back

Cute how you stick up for Pistols, how is he in bed?

So how is Casual doing of late, or did you guys finally see that PO5 stinks like poop and quit the game?

So what's the plan, does Casual want a real challenge or do you like spanking Regstar kids on PO5?

Just saying.

I am the Alpha Omega, who are you?

Not sure if srs

Fair enough, I don't release my name on these forums for personal reasons due to people actually whispering me in game and reporting me for trolling.

Serious, I have been reported for posting stuff on these forums and been warned lol.

You poor soul, well at any rate Pistols trys to throw punches at me and when I swing back his fan club comes outta the woods.

I like to think he can fight his own battles, after all in his sig he calls himself a Forum Warrior.

I actually think his a Forum little girl, but that's just me. :D

Fan club? You must mean the entire server that you took punches at, Casual included. If you're (take note of its usage young padawan) so much better than the core Casual members, then why are you an MVP and Bastion fanboy? Sounds like you would have singlehandedly turned around the 39-7 kill game, amirite?

P.S. We stuck around long enough for the PTS entirely to disprove the claims that the fanboys like you were making.

Edited by Thurinlore

P.S. We stuck around long enough for the PTS entirely to disprove the claims that the fanboys like you were making.

You wanna know what that game was?

Practice.

Not the game, but practice.

Edited by Caeliux

All teams on west coast PVE/Roleplay servers or will have better ping on west coast go to the Bastion

All teams on east coast PVE/Roleplay servers or will have better ping on east coast servers go to Prophecy of the Five

If we are going to argue about the Aussies ping and timezone difference, you will have to think about the European Players as well (Even though I'm not one)

Cut the server roleplay out tbh...

yes, the one of the only times the teams ever played doesn't count becuase [insert bs here]

I guess winning preseason...oh wait...prePREseason on a TEST server with stat bugs/glitches and obvious major unbalances in classes will be all that POT5 can be proud of.

Oh, I guess they can be proud of playing a bunch of rerolls who have no clue how bad they are playing other classes as well has having no buffs or gear...It was obviously something to be proud of considering all the casual members believed they beat the best of the best on Bastion.

I don't know what's funnier, the pot5 players thinking they're a better server than Bastion or Casual thinking they beat the best "team" on Bastion.

I guess winning preseason...oh wait...prePREseason on a TEST server with stat bugs/glitches and obvious major unbalances in classes will be all that POT5 can be proud of.

Oh, I guess they can be proud of playing a bunch of rerolls who have no clue how bad they are playing other classes as well has having no buffs or gear...It was obviously something to be proud of considering all the casual members believed they beat the best of the best on Bastion.

I don't know what's funnier, the pot5 players thinking they're a better server than Bastion or Casual thinking they beat the best "team" on Bastion.

Kthulu = Cam

Xvhcz = Scold

Bodies = Bodies

Scopes = Scopes

Bestworld = Bestworld

Kand = Kand

Ryre = Ryre

Frogdog = Frogdog

Bodies, Scopes, Scold, Cam, Ryre, and I'm pretty sure Bestworld are all on the A-team. The PTS for you is the PTS for us too, shockingly. It will never leave preseason, idk how that was even brought up. Oh, and kindly list the "balance" (LOLBALANCE, #swtor) changes that happened on the PTS after that, other than sin dps getting a huge buff, pts getting nerfed, and merc dps getting buffed.

Edited by Thurinlore

Kthulu = Cam

Xvhcz = Scold

Bodies = Bodies

Scopes = Scopes

Bestworld = Bestworld

Kand = Kand

Ryre = Ryre

Frogdog = Frogdog

Bodies, Scopes, Scold, Cam, Ryre, and I'm pretty sure Bestworld are all on the A-team. The PTS for you is the PTS for us too, shockingly. It will never leave preseason, idk how that was even brought up. Oh, and kindly list the "balance" (LOLBALANCE, #swtor) changes that happened on the PTS after that, other than sin dps getting a huge buff, pts getting nerfed, and merc dps getting buffed.

That sir is not best of the best of Bastion and not even for MVP

Oh ****, I guess I lose all credibility since I'm not A-team MVP tank/dps/heals...ON PTS...same with players like gudarzz/psudo/winz/aldiez/avila/teacher/antipodes/cesc. But I think other guilds on this server will back me up on this.

Ryre- doesn't play anymore(others are still better)

Kand- Plays his sniper more than anything in rated

Frogdog- PTS was when he first started playing marauder in rated

Bestworld- Crash to desktop and even comes to a point we have to replace him cause of it

Overall comp- Can be beaten by 3 other guilds on the Bastion(Strictly business,Synergy, Don't Panic) with their comp lineup.

Here's one thing they changed after PTS, not seeing Grandpa in warzones one shotting people with 700k hp. Also, the sin dps buff helped a lot...we actually have some good sin dps on this server and use them in our comps if possible...so ya that's a balance change. I don't know if kand played merc against you guys on pts or what...but if you think he's A-team on his merc....shows how off you guys really are. The PT position being nerfed is actually good I think...considering the biggest **** talkers are PTs for some weird reason...

Imagine if Bastion actually put the best of the best together to destroy any server competition..

Edited by Gomex

Oh ****, I guess I lose all credibility since I'm not A-team MVP tank/dps/heals...same with players like gudarzz/psudo/winz/aldiez/avila/teacher/antipodes/cesc. But I think other guilds on this server will back me up on this.

Ryre- doesn't play anymore(others are still better)

Kand- Plays his sniper more than anything in rated

Frogdog- PTS was when he first started playing marauder in rated

Bestworld- Crash to desktop and even comes to a point we have to replace him cause of it

Overall comp- Can be beaten by 3 other guilds on the Bastion(Strictly business,Synergy, Don't Panic) with their comp lineup.

Here's one thing they changed after PTS, not seeing Grandpa in warzones one shotting people with 700k hp. Also, the sin dps buff helped a lot...we actually have some good sin dps on this server and use them in our comps if possible...so ya that's a balance change. I don't know if kand played merc against you guys on pts or what...but if you think he's A-team on his merc....shows how off you guys really are. The PT position being nerfed is actually good I think...considering the biggest **** talkers are PTs for some weird reason...

Kand was on PT, and yeah.. IDK how a pt could ever talk **** pre-nerf. We were running a comp that we were forced to due to the people that were still playing, not what we would've run, and one of our 2 PTs didn't run thermal even though we told him to, and was muted/deafened in mumble. I played sorc dps mainly, and Swerved played merc heals mainly... I didn't even really play sorc heals on the pts with the changes until the day that we played. I don't really want to bring up gear because, contrary to the commentary, we didn't outgear you. I'm more than positive Bestworld didn't crash in that or any of the games, btw. I don't really want to argue this, neither of us had the exact team we wanted.

Grandpa liked drooling on a malfunctioning keyboard and being able to kill people, I hope they break that again someday...

P.S. Everyone should chip in to the "Get Chea a New Computer" fund, and now that he moved, the "Fix The 10k Ping Lag Spikes" fund :D

Forgot to mention while on the excuses, G'g hadn't played at all on the PTS, and just got his gear that day. I had augments and kits (courtesy of Isaikk) saved up that I sent to him. He's also the PT not running thermal and deafened...

And yet another thing... never said you lost any credibility, that came out of the blue...

Edited by Thurinlore

Kand was on PT, and yeah.. IDK how a pt could ever talk **** pre-nerf. We were running a comp that we were forced to due to the people that were still playing, not what we would've run, and one of our 2 PTs didn't run thermal even though we told him to, and was muted/deafened in mumble. I played sorc dps mainly, and Swerved played merc heals mainly... I didn't even really play sorc heals on the pts with the changes until the day that we played. I don't really want to bring up gear because, contrary to the commentary, we didn't outgear you. I'm more than positive Bestworld didn't crash in that or any of the games, btw. I don't really want to argue this, neither of us had the exact team we wanted.

Grandpa liked drooling on a malfunctioning keyboard and being able to kill people, I hope they break that again someday...

P.S. Everyone should chip in to the "Get Chea a New Computer" fund, and now that he moved, the "Fix The 10k Ping Lag Spikes" fund :D

You've missed the whole point. But I give you props for beating that MVP team that I wasn't even on nor many others who didn't bother spending time on a bugged server only to get it all wiped. And I also give you props for beating rerolls from MVP, actually thank you for making them realize they suck playing other classes so I don't have to play with them for when they do transfer them over.

I just find it amusing that casual players like to link their videos and go tryhard into explaining how they're better server or best team because they beat ONE team from bastion. Yet, nobody will agree that was the best of both side comp lineup win or loss.

So take all that away and what do you have? A bunch of competition on Bastion with best players on various different teams queued against each other daily...don't forget the fresh meat incoming from other servers. Pot5 on the other hand is dying of competition, filled with players who don't lose to lose their glory of easy dominance in an uncompetitive environment that will resort to going onto the forums linking their videos reliving their glory days of facing a half assed team on the test server. Seriously Casual reminds me of this guild back from Black Vulkars...

This pub guild was called qui-gon juice or something like that, anyways the server was left to a good 10 people avg on fleet(imp side) and would queue 8 man premades against all pugs from imp side...the amount of **** talking they did and bragging for being the best on the server was hilarious...since it was only psudo/baddies before he had a jugg/kaelona and I...we lost a lot. But when transfers came...we made our names remembered and got to the top(except kaelona lol)...but that other guild from my old server....can you guess what happened?

Here's a hint

It's about to happen to Casual

Edited by Gomex

Imagine if Bastion actually put the best of the best together to destroy any server competition..

All servers would crumble.

Are you guys going to transfer to POT5 or something? We actually will come back to fight you.

Why would Bastion come to a number 2 server, that don't make sense.

If Casual wants the best SWTOR has to offer then come to the Bastion.

Until then shine you're PTS win which was a practice game, not a real game.

You know practice, I said practice, not a real game.

Edited by Caeliux

Are you guys going to transfer to POT5 or something? We actually will come back to fight you.

I why waste more money when I already invested on this server for it's competition from the start? I knew west coast will always have more population and competition...that's just a fact if you're an mmo-pvper. Believe it or not, I get twice as better latency in pot5 than I do on Bastion...I actually gave up ping to have better competition.

Silly to think somebody would waste money to prove themselves to somebody who thinks the lineup you faced was the best competition.