Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomacy

Zenislav

Hey all

Returned after long time and decided to stick with just one character, my main for some time. After looking at crew skills I decided to pick this 3 as I heard there are again reusables in Biochem.

Other than for convenience is there any other reason to take this 3? Am I guessing that I would make way more money by crafting augment kits? Maybe having Biochem on main but crafting kits on lets say alt with Armormech as former can still get mats for kits with reverse engineering?

Edited by Zenislav

Just for credits? Forget crafting, and just take archeology and scavaging and send your crew out on the lower-tier gathering missions. The lower grade mats sell for 5 to 15 times the cost of getting them from crew missions.

Minimal fuss, it doesn't mess with your game-playing, and there is no need to raise the comps' influence levels.

Ah I see

And for convenience with reusable stims and medpacks I could just stay Biochem until I get them and than later take other 2 crew skills for mats farming?

Will check for more info but this sounds decent for now. Thanks.

Edited by Zenislav

• 4 weeks later...
If you are wanting to stick to one character and level biochem up as you play, I’d stick with bio analysis and diplomacy as those will get you the mats you need to make stuff and level up biochem. If you pick two other gathering skills just to make credits, you will have to then use those credits to buy the mats you need for biochem.

If you are wanting to stick to one character and level biochem up as you play, I’d stick with bio analysis and diplomacy as those will get you the mats you need to make stuff and level up biochem. If you pick two other gathering skills just to make credits, you will have to then use those credits to buy the mats you need for biochem.

Just a note: all you need is bioanalysis to level up biochem. The fastest, most efficient way of levelling any crafting skill is to just make the assembly components for each tier as you level up (cell grafts for biochem)