More Tacticals with more varied effects!

DaroxSKSKSKSKSKS

I really like the Tacticals idea. The premise to change the way you play your spec. But there's too few of them, and the changes are incremental at best.

You should make Tacticals have more an effect on the abilities. For example, ones that completely replace the dot ticks in dot specs, with more immediate burst effects, or the reverse, tacticals for burst specs that turn some of their bursts to dots, and change the way you play them, more sustain for less burst. Just a couple of examples. Or for tanks, Guardian/Jugg tanks for example, make it so there's a Tactical that extends the duration of Saber Ward to 24 sec, and speeds up the cooldown, but nerfs it's power, making it a less potent, but more ready-on-demand DcD. Another example off the top of my head. I could think of plenty more, if I gave it some more thought, but you get the idea.

You could also make Tacticals that outright replace certain abilities with different ones, giving each class and spec a lot more variety and customization. Even make a kind of "sub-tacticals", a smaller modifiers that modifiy each specific ability for their chosen class/spec (what you have now is good, brings some fresh air, but there's so much more potential in Tacticals, in my opinion). Also, please make them accessible at lower levels then 75, make them an integral part of the whole leveling process, maybe as craftable accessories (different crafting skills-dependent, for each class the tactical is for) so we can build our own custom-specs around them.

I like the premise. But it could be expanded upon so much more. So... more Tacticals, please! :)

Regards

Edited by DaroxSKSKSKSKSKS