Fighting Back...

Chimerako

Just as a suggestion i think multiple cc's shouldn't work if your being targeted by more than one person. (chain cc) I don't mind losing in PVP but even with resolve i hate standing there montionless while everyone wails on me. I mean come on its 3 v 1 and you cc'ed me? Really...its like nobody puts forth any effort. I'd enjoy pvp more if I had to work for a kill. I mean i'm going to die at least let me take some of their health with me. As an example if im stealth at a door with a wingman and you come up alone. Your dead. No way around it, I don't care what class or how many heath packs you pop and what you use to debuff, by the time the last cc breaks your not going to live unless you vanish and then only if your class can cleanse because you more than likely have some kind of dot at that point. But where are the tactics? Besides trying to self heal and pop health packs what can 1 good PVP'er do against two good PVP'ers? It's just kind of boring not being able to exploit anything to even remotely even the odds. Just my two cents but i know its been said before.

If those three people are on you and you're alone, that means your team is 7v5 somewhere. They're going to kill you anyways, with or without the stun. It's just more efficient time-wise to stun you. Take it like a man.

If those three people are on you and you're alone, that means your team is 7v5 somewhere. They're going to kill you anyways, with or without the stun. It's just more efficient time-wise to stun you. Take it like a man.

I get that it just feels cheesy to me. But yes your right from a time stand point it makes sense. Yet it makes the PVP a bit dull in some places. Its honestly way to easy to hold position sometimes.

I get that it just feels cheesy to me. But yes your right from a time stand point it makes sense. Yet it makes the PVP a bit dull in some places. Its honestly way to easy to hold position sometimes.

Oh, the problems are more about the maps than the abilities. Side speeder too damn close to the node in CW for example.

entirely depends, I mean you should never use your CC breaker after the first attack anyway, plus if you can wait, your resolve should be full as well usually. If you can use an exit strategy and vanish, and wash the dots.

I agree with you, being stunned AND gang banged is annoying. Its a great time to start talking trash in /say