My OCD! Please fix names with spaces capitalization in chat

ShredderStatus

Yeah, adding the space in the names has been so fun. I've made a flurry of new characters and renamed some old ones - its weird how a change like this makes me wanna play more, "New WZ? Naaah, I gotta level up Samuel Jackson now!"

And yes, fix chat to show it properly.

First of all many of us thank you for making this a possibility.

But when I talk in chat the second word is not capitalized and as a last name this bothers me lol

THANKS

:)

Well feel lucky you could get a name, mine wont work.

I have no idea why, I have checked with friending and it doesn't existed. Maybe it's because I'm trying to take the character's current name and splitting it or it could be because of my Legacy name. If either of those are the issue I guess I'm stuck with things as they are, which sucks. I had such hopes of fixing some old mistakes.

I like the 2-name thing also however, if they wanted to help "make friends" again after all the damage they have done, perhaps a free name change for all subbed accounts because.....I am not giving them any more xtra dollars at this point hehe.

I like the 2-name thing also however, if they wanted to help "make friends" again after all the damage they have done, perhaps a free name change for all subbed accounts because.....I am not giving them any more xtra dollars at this point hehe.

While not free, you can do the server switch thing and change the name for only 180cc (they also removed the 72 hour wait to transfer, too :) ). Like I said, not free, but a lot cheaper than 1000cc from the CM

Been dealing with this for years since one of my characters is named First-second. Popped 2 renames trying to get it fixed (ie First-Second) and, since neither one of them worked, ate the coins for them when support refused to refund my money for them.

I'd like to see it fixed as well but I;m not holding my breath since this is one of them long term bugs that's never been resolved.