Cartel Warlords Evading

Tonight we have experienced the same bug twice in a row, wondering if anyone else has seen it.

The Cartel Warlords (in SM Scum and Villainy) are evading mid-fight, causing them to all respawn with full health (even the dead ones).

Having a hard time pinpointing what is causing it, but perhaps when Sunder is further from the tank who is kiting him?

Tonight we have experienced the same bug twice in a row, wondering if anyone else has seen it.

The Cartel Warlords (in SM Scum and Villainy) are evading mid-fight, causing them to all respawn with full health (even the dead ones).

Having a hard time pinpointing what is causing it, but perhaps when Sunder is further from the tank who is kiting him?

Someone mentioned that if Sunder can't fixate/hit someone the entire boss encounter will evade and reset.

We actually saw the same thing.

Happened to us twice... once after we had downed Zilus and Horic, and once when he had only downed Zilus and had Horic at about 25%.

First time, both Zilus and Horic respawned, and Sunder/Tu'chuk healed to 100%, and the other time, Zilus respawned and Horic /Sunder/Tu'chuk healed to 100%... The first time, I couldn't tell if they all reset or not, because we stayed in combat and the bosses just wiped us... but the second time, I noticed that when they respawned, we actually left combat and were able to run back to the starting end of the room and /stuck so we could exit area and come back in.

No idea what was causing it.

Someone mentioned that if Sunder can't fixate/hit someone the entire boss encounter will evade and reset.

So does that mean there is a minimum distance that the tank who is kiting Sunder around needs to stay? I was rDPS'ing the fight so I can't say (tho I will likely be tanking it shortly), but it sounds like there is a maximum range you can't exceed, but also a minimum range because you don't want to get close enough for him to make you his special little friend?