Help with Artifice...

Dregadeth

I just learned Artifice, Treasure Hunting, and archaeology; I'm level 18 and I just bought a cheap sabre crystal to try out my new skill but I don't know to put it in my sabre. I don't know if I need some sort of schematic or something to do it but I would really appreciate some help. The crystal also does not show up in my inventory.

If you bought the crystal from the galactic trade market it would go to your mailbox and you'd have to get it there first.

Artifice would be for creating the crystals though, it's not needed for adding them to a weapon. It sounds like you are thinking of it the other way around. Anyone can add them in by ctrl + right-clicking a modifyable weapon and dropping it into the slot from the inventory.

Edited by tetujin

Are you sure you bought a Color crystal and not just a 'red igneous' crystal for example? The raw materials need to be cut into the usable item with artificing before they can be placed into a lightsaber. The finished product should have a +X critical or +X endurance on it. If it says 'grade X color crystal' then it is, in fact, the raw material required to MAKE a saber crystal. Edited by Natarii