Walkers total raid hps

If you have a raid team and are passing walkers 8m hm, can ppl give me a feel of what the cumulative hps + shielding ps numbers required for a clear?

For example I cleared with a team this week.

Healer 1 did: 4,509 hps

healer 2 did 3,458 hps. No shielding done.

Total hps + shielding roughly 8k.

Any data input greatly appreciated thank you!

Fox

If you have a raid team and are passing walkers 8m hm, can ppl give me a feel of what the cumulative hps + shielding ps numbers required for a clear?

For example I cleared with a team this week.

Healer 1 did: 4,509 hps

healer 2 did 3,458 hps. No shielding done.

Total hps + shielding roughly 8k.

Any data input greatly appreciated thank you!

Fox

We are averaging about 3600-4000 hps depending on weather people are standing in stupid to be honest. Its not a real heal intensive fight if people understand the mechanics and get out of red.

Highly dependant on your tanks(especially on the left walker) and the raid as a whole. For the tanks, shadows and vanguards taking alot less damage while tanking the left one, and both regularly, than guardians in my experience.(not completely sure about shadows, but I'm averaging at about 2.9-3k dtps with my guardian while the vang on our other raid team has around 2.5k. Well, maybe I'm just a scrub :D).

If the rest of the raid completey avoids all avoidable damage, it's a joke to heal. If sh*t hits the fan(bombrunner getting a red circle under the left walker, people screwing with the big white circle or placing a red one in the middle directly before the grab occurs), you'd need up to 15k hps ;)

Other than that, I'd say somewhere around 7-10k should be reasonable.

Edited by Torvai

Highly dependant on your tanks(especially on the left walker) and the raid as a whole. For the tanks, shadows and vanguards taking alot less damage while tanking the left one, and both regularly, than guardians in my experience.(not completely sure about shadows, but I'm averaging at about 2.9-3k dtps with my guardian while the vang on our other raid team has around 2.5k. Well, maybe I'm just a scrub :D).

If the rest of the raid completey avoids all avoidable damage, it's a joke to heal. If sh*t hits the fan(bombrunner getting a red circle under the left walker, people screwing with the big white circle or placing a red one in the middle directly before the grab occurs), you'd need up to 15k hps ;)

Other than that, I'd say somewhere around 7-10k should be reasonable.

Agreed, maybe not a *joke* but it's definitely dependent on raid members getting out of circles and not sharing the expanding purple/white circles.

Might be as low as sub 3k HPS per healer and might be as high as 6k HPS depending on how well your raid prevents damage. In a sense SM will be harder to heal in some groups then HM in others. Especially melee DPS and tanks need to pay attention to move in correct moments. Some of it very much depends on hardware performance. Some AOE's I still can't move out of sometimes due to visible input delay, especially after red circles spawn and I have pretty powerful PC.

f I'm the "main" healer I'm usually around about 6300 hps. I spam a lot of AOE heals (basically whenever they come off cool down I put them somewhere), especially on the bomb carrier, and the tanks. I'm almost positive I'm doing too much judging by my ehps percentage which fluctuates from like 40-80 percent. Depending on who my other healer is in the raid they could be doing anywhere from 3500-7000hps. If I'm the "secondary" healer in the group I'll usually be in the 4,900-5300 hps category.

f I'm the "main" healer I'm usually around about 6300 hps. I spam a lot of AOE heals (basically whenever they come off cool down I put them somewhere), especially on the bomb carrier, and the tanks. I'm almost positive I'm doing too much judging by my ehps percentage which fluctuates from like 40-80 percent. Depending on who my other healer is in the raid they could be doing anywhere from 3500-7000hps. If I'm the "secondary" healer in the group I'll usually be in the 4,900-5300 hps category.

If your EHPS% drops as low as 40 regularly, you need to learn to heal more wisely. Total HPS also has no bearing on anything, EHPS is what matters.

But low EHPS percentages indicate you are wasting your time doing something that doesn't benefit anyone in the raid. Use that time to DPS instead.

+1

Or heal those who need it if people are still dying!

No doubt I'm still learning. But, I don't have people dying on me thankfully. There are some though that I like to make sweat cause they'll start whining in vent which I just find hilarious. One girl is a fill in for us, and she's a still learning dps so her output is usually in the bottom, and without fail if she hits 80 percent health it's "AHH WHERE'S MY HEALS IM GONNA DIE". I just laugh. She's not gonna die.

Usually my ehps is right around 74.6 percent, but it can fluctuate down or up. I didn't want to just say well it's always high when it isn't. Obviously being more economical matters a whole lot more in hardmode than it does storymode as well. Not that I want to use that as an excuse for wasting time and resources. Slowly, I've gotten better at throwing in some dps, but I still don't really focus on trying to add any.

Edited by Shwarzchild

Seems oddly specific. What, do you average all your logs and have a chart in your bedroom and fret when you have a different percentage of effectives?

yup. I make sure to cover myself in cheese first. Once I'm sufficiently covered, I get to doing the averages.

Edited by Shwarzchild

To be fair it seems to me low. This fight has usually so much damage going on that I have seen even scoundrels being in excess of 90%. On my first kill as healer I had 99% effective (I wasn't really geared for it though! so it was really rough).

I'm sure mine is low. I am still learning the whole balancing act. I'm just not truly perfect on my rotation, but that will come as time progresses. If I had told you about my healing capabilities about 4-5 weeks ago you would have been baffled at what I was doing. I ended up reading the guide on dulfy, and slowly as gear has come, and has my understanding of the situations improved, the numbers have, and still are, going up. I mean recently I used to not really know how to get consistently over 4.5k hps on any fight and my ehps was around 50 percent then. Now, my output per second has at least gone up a ton, and my ehps has gone up a ton. So Im sure as more time passes, and more gear drops for me, I'll be in a better spot. Also should be mentioned if I hadn't mentioned it before, my guild hasn't progressed to HM ToS yet. We're on storymode. We've cleared Revan and all, but mainly we're doing Rav hm. Our tanks are having a bit of a time with Bulo. We'll get there.

edit: Of course I go back and re-read the OP's post, and he's talking about Hm. Missed that. Welp. I'm of course no help.

Edited by Shwarzchild

I was in a pug on SM today had 4.4k EHP on Walkers with a merc. We still wiped and parse said the fight had taken 6 minutes and 21 seconds. I thought about it and decided that the DPS was not enough for Lurker. But hey, we survived until magical moments on SM.. granted that one of the dpses first whispered to me "Frak you" after I left (just change the frak to something less civilized) and ignored me because I said it loud "we might not have the dps for Lurker". :o Edited by Ruskaeth

I was in a pug on SM today had 4.4k EHP with a merc. We still wiped and parse said the fight had taken 6 minutes and 21 seconds. I thought about it and decided that the DPS was not enough for Lurker. But hey, we survived until magical moments on SM.. granted that one of the dpses first whispered to me "Frak you" after I left (just change the frak to something less civilized) and ignored me because I said it loud "we might not have the dps for Lurker". :o

LOL someone who tells doesn't know better then to contradict you is clearly an idiot :) Everybody knows you're awesome ;P

On SM I'm having somewhere between 3.6 - 4.0k EHP, with 4 - 4.5k HPS. I don't know what my co-healers have, we will have our first run with a parsec group this weekend.

I don't have HM experience in this fight, but I can say that numbers greatly depend on what your group does. If the DPS know how to move out of red circles and move back into good positions for group heals your HPS will significantly go up and it is indeed not very demanding for heals. Your tanks moving correctly also helps a lot, ofc. For tanks I find it is most important that they stay in range while they dodge the avoidable attacks.

If you have a group that runs around like headless chicken, you will not have a chance to save them with your heals, because half of the time half of your group is out of range. You will then do 2k HPS, the group will wipe and you will be blamed for being a bad healer :p

I only remember one time my co tank(vanguard) and me(shadow) both having 1800 dtps.

On HM? If yes, I have a hard time believing this, sorry.

Wait, do you tank swap or let the left tank take both walkers everytime the targeting droid is up?

Last week, we had a couple of hard mode pulls where we had 8.5k + eHPS (not going to bother with the inflated HPS people are posting) and wiped with less than 10%. We topped out at 9.1k eHPS and still wiped. The time that we got past hard mode sword squadron this week we did only 8.1k total eHPS (using Star Parse which captured self heals and med packs of the entire raid group, not just healers). Every time we have cleared, the group healing parse is in the low 8k eHPS range. Yeah. We could have healed more, but eventually if people stand in stupid long enough you will wipe.

And for those putting the high HPS up in SM, i'm sorry to tell you this, but get a new raid group because your current groups are either color blind or don't have the common sense to stay out of the red and/or blue circles.

On HM? If yes, I have a hard time believing this, sorry.

Wait, do you tank swap or let the left tank take both walkers everytime the targeting droid is up?

Yes, we swap, this is the one i think i was talking abowt http://parsely.io/parser/view/9279/7

u cant see the vangard dtps

this is from our last kill, with swapping http://parsely.io/parser/view/9283/6

Have i made a believer out of u??

Yes, we swap, this is the one i think i was talking abowt http://parsely.io/parser/view/9279/7

u cant see the vangard dtps

this is from our last kill, with swapping http://parsely.io/parser/view/9283/6

Have i made a believer out of u??

Nice. But dumb Question: Do your tanks also switch sides? Because if you don't, you swap tank dtps for raid dtps because mega blast most likely will cleave your raid for 9-12k each.

Or well, depends on your raids positioning :)

Nice. But dumb Question: Do your tanks also switch sides? Because if you don't, you swap tank dtps for raid dtps because mega blast most likely will cleave your raid for 9-12k each.

Or well, depends on your raids positioning :)

yes, we swap sides, we always point to the door/wall. I have never cleaved anyone with mega blast, did not even know it was a cleave.