Do relics stack?

Methiri

I was wondering, I have 2 relics, one increases Power by 125 for 20 seconds, the other increases Crit and Surge by 50 for 20 seconds....should I use these at the same time? Will those effects stack? They each have their own cooldowns and so can be activated at once but would I get both bonuses at once? Do people use different relics for this reason?

Thanks for any advice.

I was wondering, I have 2 relics, one increases Power by 125 for 20 seconds, the other increases Crit and Surge by 50 for 20 seconds....should I use these at the same time? Will those effects stack? They each have their own cooldowns and so can be activated at once but would I get both bonuses at once? Do people use different relics for this reason?

Thanks for any advice.

Should get the Matrix Cube as your 2nd relic.

Thanks KreeAyTiv, just realised they are on diff cooldown times, one's 30secs, the other 2mins, that's why I thought they could stack but the effect is only 20secs anyway.

Matrix cube definitely but I am only lvl 29, I haven't the the pieces yet.

Edited by Methiri

Should get the Matrix Cube as your 2nd relic.

There are relics in Karaggas palace that has Endurance and proc chance abilities on them, im still waiting for the one with healing proc to drop :D

The DPS version has a chance to do 208 internal damage over 4 seconds (stacks with your +damage from what i have been told) and can be procced every 10 seconds or something like that.