Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In Game Tickets NOT working

KairosZenith
09.10.2019 , 11:59 PM | #1
i've made several tickets over the past couple of months and they all disappear after about a week. i still have all my old tickets and show closed, but all the ones i made recently, don't show open, closed, or anything. They just disappear. So i don't know if they ever reached anyone and got read or anything. Unless someone has an answer to this, i guess the only way for me to resolve this is to call their phone number, cuz obviously i can't make a ticket about it, lol

OwenBrooks
09.11.2019 , 06:57 AM | #2
you can also create a ticket by emailing support@swtor.com from the registered email of your account

KairosZenith
09.11.2019 , 09:34 AM | #3
oh ok, nice. i was looking for an email and couldn't find one. Thanks

xordevoreaux
09.12.2019 , 06:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KairosZenith View Post
i've made several tickets over the past couple of months and they all disappear after about a week. i still have all my old tickets and show closed, but all the ones i made recently, don't show open, closed, or anything. They just disappear. So i don't know if they ever reached anyone and got read or anything. Unless someone has an answer to this, i guess the only way for me to resolve this is to call their phone number, cuz obviously i can't make a ticket about it, lol
As far as disappearing goes, I thought might had as well, but I found that my latest ticket is residing only with the server / toon that created the ticket, so as I bounce around toons and check the ticket ledger, I see nothing.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).