Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Clege
01.18.2012 , 03:47 PM | #1801
Quote: Originally Posted by Kronus View Post
lolololololololol. I don't see the word WOOPS in your post. Look at my signature video for the "potential" problem.
While watching yourv ideo, the though the came to mind was "why am I payinga company that lacks the foresight to see something like this occuring when it has happened in every other game that has a designated area for world PvP?"

I mean, you have tio be a damn idiot with no experience in MMOs to make this blunder. The best part of that clip was watching the turrets fire away over and over and over fuitily doing nothing while a sea of red names farms the spawn point.

BioWare, are you purposely trying to lose your players base? Can I has Star Wars Galaxies back?

bloatality
01.18.2012 , 03:47 PM | #1802
I bet you guys wish you could still trade points in Ilum, KEK

KiranK
01.18.2012 , 03:48 PM | #1803
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyliana View Post
Can we PLEASE have a meaningful response. It's been hours since you took notice of the issue :/
And yet the issue is still present. The only "meaningful" response would be for Bioware to hotfix this patch. Until then there will not be anything "meaningful" happening.
There's no QQing in baseball.

Aneu
01.18.2012 , 03:48 PM | #1804
I bet Bioware and gabe cringe when watching http://youtu.be/VTgbKxnHIdw?t=1m29s
Vengeance Of The Fallen
Aneu

"Owning since 2003"
www.VoTF-online.net

Seriasx
01.18.2012 , 03:48 PM | #1805
shut down servers and rollback immediately so you can at least try to piss off as few Imperials as possible while removing their valor.

Martinwars
01.18.2012 , 03:48 PM | #1806
Quote: Originally Posted by shadeagent View Post
This thread makes me laugh a little bit, all the no lifers with 60 valor panicing at the thought of a leveled pvp playing field.
I think it's more that they spent time doing something they like to gain something they want that now other players get while afking in ilum in 1/50th the time.
Bate - 50 Jedi Shadow of Rebel Scum (Basilisk Droid EuPVP)

Artlu
01.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1807
Quote: Originally Posted by bigtukker View Post
Long term solution:

* Allow classes to switch sides late-story, including with the title "[x] the Traitor"
* Make Bounty Hunter and Smuggler faction indepandant.
People said this years ago!
+The Desrever Legacy+
Prophecy of the Five
"Some men just want to watch the world burn"

BrettUltimus
01.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1808
Uh...hello....Bioware is just trying to be historically accurate. The Empire is suppose to oppress the republic...its what fuels their anger towards them.

Just my two credits :3
Player housing... what are your thoughts?
Would you play Pazaak in this MMO?

Zyillo
01.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1809
Quote: Originally Posted by TItanten View Post
Ban everyone exploiting the turrets. Remove their valor from today. And fire the damn pvp devs...
The beauty of this post, I get teary eyed.

I made the best part bigger, I know I know - it's like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa, that much more bad***!
I have been playing for a month. I deserve a level 50, full Battlemaster gear and the epic mount that you looted from Soa. I will get this all in 1.2 because I am the 99%

TehIdiot
01.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #1810
Quote: Originally Posted by bigtukker View Post
Long term solution:

* Allow classes to switch sides late-story, including with the title "[x] the Traitor"
* Make Bounty Hunter and Smuggler faction indepandant.
Wouldn't work Bounty Hunter = Trooper and Smuggler= Agent. If they were the same archetype then this suggestion would be viable.