SchematicS for armour tech

ColdFireSM

Hi

I am a new player (lvl16 bh), and I have picked up the skills armour tech,scavenging and underworld mercenary thing, I was wondering where I get new schematics for the armour tech sothat Mako can make me some armour that I can use as the things she can make at the moment arent as good as the ones I have equipped.

Thanks in advance

Spidervox

As you level, you'll gather materials you can use to craft item.

I'm sorry to tell you, if this is your first toon, it is unlikely your crafting level will be able to keep up. I tried it on my main when I first started and finally dropped it for another gathering skill until I hit 50.

There are guides on the web that will tell you the fast, cheap and easy way to power-level to 400. And by cheap, you'll need to buy a stack of each green crafting material and each vendor crafting item your skill uses. Which seems like a lot, but it will be much more managable once you are able to make about 300k per day running dailies.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention you get new schematics from your crafting trainer on fleet. You also get some from missions in Underworld trading, and you will find some listed on GTN that people have gotten from slicing.

You can also get them from flashpoints and ops once you reach 50.

Edited by JacksonMo

FWIW, My armormech character is having a bit of trouble keeping the gear on par with her level, but that could just be the rate at which she's leveling. My synthweaver was able to keep up quite easilly, but it was my first toon and leveled a lot slower because I wasn't familiar with the quests etc.

Now, I've found that the easiest way for me to keep my leveling toons geared is to be a Cybertech. I buy them a set of orange armor (mod-able armor) and then just keep making armor and mod upgrades. Finding enough material to skill up by making grean items is easy, and it's not hard at all to RE a lot of the green items you make, in order to learn the blue plans. The blue armoring and mods will usually last you for 5 levels or so, and by the time you've outgrown them, you should have had time to plan for and learn the next set of blue upgrades that you'll want to use. The only items you can't make are the Enhancement mods, but those are pretty easy to buy with planetary commendations or off th GTN.

Also, Cybertech allows you to make spaceship parts that can be quite useful for making the space combat missions easier. The level 50 mods also sell pretty well on the GTN, to help make some extra income.