Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gnoblesse
05.06.2013 , 04:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Prisoner View Post
If this isn't the first in a series, I'm going to be a very sad panda.
There should most definitely be more, quite possibly including at least one of the ideas, which Jinx rather liked, from this thread.

SlimsPicken
05.06.2013 , 05:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
PLEASE, for the love of all that is MIDICHLORIANS, make one about the guy who does NOT call incoming, lol.
I was stun locked, I couldnt call inc!!
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

MrFrezzer
05.06.2013 , 05:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
http://picosong.com/F4iP/

Hope you enjoy.
God this is awesome!
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

af_raptura
05.06.2013 , 05:32 PM | #24
Awesome job!

My copilot's a wookiee!
PvE theorycrafting has really loosened their standards.
Quote: Originally Posted by karlwaite View Post
As for the skill changes to benefit pvp likes of the fly by damage reduction they suffered and reducing focused defence by 200% is a joke they are affecting pve to benefit pvp.

SOULCASTER
05.06.2013 , 05:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
PLEASE, for the love of all that is MIDICHLORIANS, make one about the guy who does NOT call incoming, lol.
Hahah that would be hilarious

<Death by Design>
Cid | The Soulcaster Legacy

funkiestj
05.06.2013 , 06:02 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurvv View Post
Non-stealther that constantly goes to solo opponents' pylon in AH (bonus points if you can work in how they hug the map wall thinking they can't be seen so far away)
don't forget the crew that repeatedly delays the opposing team from capping AH pylon for a minute or so. GG with the free kills

Also, the folks who double cap AH at the beginning of a round only to inevitably lose the 2nd node before the end.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

SOULCASTER
05.06.2013 , 06:07 PM | #27
I have to come back in here and post because I just did a huttball where my assassin team mate stayed cloaked in their endzone the entire match. I was able to get him 2 passes for goals in our 6-2 loss

hahahahahahhahhaah

it was painful. He would score and be like see! easy! this is how u do it. While the rest of us 7v8 and got molested.

<Death by Design>
Cid | The Soulcaster Legacy

Gnoblesse
05.06.2013 , 06:12 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
I have to come back in here and post because I just did a huttball where my assassin team mate stayed cloaked in their endzone the entire match. I was able to get him 2 passes for goals in our 6-2 loss

hahahahahahhahhaah

it was painful. He would score and be like see! easy! this is how u do it. While the rest of us 7v8 and got molested.

Well, hopefully at least when you thought of this thread, you got a bit of a chuckle out of it.

Taheen
05.07.2013 , 07:12 AM | #29
Thanks everyone for the great feedback. It is a lot of fun to do. We are currently writing more. They will air on Old Republic Radio and we will post them here as well for your enjoyment. Keep the ideas coming.
Jinx
Host of Old Republic Radio
MOG Nation

Crawelc
05.07.2013 , 07:17 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Taheen View Post
Thanks everyone for the great feedback. It is a lot of fun to do. We are currently writing more. They will air on Old Republic Radio and we will post them here as well for your enjoyment. Keep the ideas coming.
Yay!!!
Imprimis
All Imprimis All the time.